SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Election to eternal life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rbanks

Election to eternal life

Here is my thought- that if God elected some to eternal life before the foundation of the world before any had believed- then he elected all to eternal life because God is Love and is no respecter of persons. Jesus died on the cross for every sinner.

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2012/4/14 21:14Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Election to eternal life

Amen, chosen in Him before the foundation of the world;

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
(Ephesians 1:3-6)

I see in those verses an incredible glimpse into the very heart of the Father before anything was made. How incredible that God would share what was in His heart from the beginning. How amazing is the revelation of this book of Ephesians!

I picture the Father and the Son in eternity past and the Father loves the Son so much that He wants a whole family of sons and daughters conformed to His image. This is His purpose in creating, His "Ultimate Intention" as DeVern Fromke puts it.

This is the sense in which we are chosen and predestined: That God the Father, in creation, desired a vast family of sons and daughters, and the Son desired a Body through which to express Himself in a vast universe, and the Holy Spirit desired a Temple of living stones in which to dwell for eternity. And in all Jesus Christ is preeminent, He is the firstborn of the family, the head of the body, and the cornerstone of the temple. Beautiful destiny!

In Christ,

Ron

2012/4/14 22:38Profile
brothagary

being choseen in him to be conformed to the image of his son ,to be elected ,to be predesten,, is gods soveren choice and manfestation of his power in saving a people and the reality of him literaly comforming these who he dies for and chose by sanification of his spirit the fullfillment of his own will and pleasure ,,it is a declaration of what gods plan was and is and allways will be and we are the fullfilment of a prophecy from the mouth of god him self ,,,there is a verse in eze that touches on the election and conformity to the image of god ,and even the presavation of those whom he elected

Ezekiel, Chapter 36

024:

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

025:

Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

026:

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

027:

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

we see a delighfull decription of the election and comformity to the image of god ,done by the great iam
notice brothers ,,he says I WILL CAUSES YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES AND JUDMENTS

god has the power to do it brethern he will make us or cause us to be comformed to the image of his son ,and he will preserve his chossen ,for his names same that others will see his power

022:

Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

023:

And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

a good old testament example of what god is doing and why he is doing it

i shall be holy in you and they will see it for my sake

haliluya to our allmighty father

2012/4/15 6:10Profile
brothagary

Re:

lol brother i just relised you posted this in news and current events section ,,,how perfect this is, election is a current event and is a a lieral experance of his good NEWS , not a maby ,,its happing and has happend ,to all of his chossen GREAT IS OUR ONIPEPINT GOD

2012/4/15 6:25Profile
rbanks

Re:

Praise the Lord Brethren for your posts!

Everyone who has yet to believe in God’s Love for them needs to believe in Jesus Christ for salvation and all those who have believed in Christ needs to make their calling and election sure for there is no respect of persons with God.

This is God’s predestined plan before the foundation of the world, before anyone was created or born to have His creation man formed to the image of His Son.

1 Timothy 1:12-17 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Blessings…from brother rbanks

2012/4/15 7:30Profile

This is TRULY the GOOD NEWS!!!

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit made a Covenant together which is an irrevocable commitment which CAN NOT be broken under any circumstance. This Covenant was made between God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ before the world was created. You did not and could not have any part of it.

This Covenant was not made make with mankind. We are just the recipients and participants of this Covenant. We really had no part to keep other than to just embrace and enjoy what He has already accomplished for us. There is no other way possible! God has already totally solved the problem with sin and mankind's condition once and for all. Any attempt you make to fix the unfixable is not only sin but is totally impossible.

God Himself has placed you in Christ before the world was created. He did everything necessary for your total and complete salvation. You do need to see what God in Christ has already accomplished for you and in you before you can truly experience it.

I pray that your eyes will be opened the the existing reality of what God in Christ HAS already accomplished for you and in you!!

2012/4/15 9:26
rbanks

Re:

It was finished before God created the earth. God knew the elect before the foundation of the world. He is that almighty and powerful. The problem we have is living out our lives on the earth with God already knowing the outcome. The “whosoever” that believes on Him continually are the elect that God knew before the foundation of the world. The problem we have is trying to understand the aftermath. We must not think that we can know what God already knows before we experience it. We must believe and continue to believe and make our calling and election sure or else we will be found as one that was not one of the “whosoever” that believes unto eternal life as God’s elect.

Blessings…from brother rbanks

2012/4/15 9:56Profile
brothagary

Re:

amen ,and praise the allmighty one

our small minds even in christ ,only scrach the surface of the scalp of the mind of the blessed one

2012/4/15 15:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy