SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayers for Tornado Alley

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Prayers for Tornado Alley

Tomorrow or April 14th us folks that live in Tornado Alley are expected a terrible storm tomorrow evening. Please keep us that live in this wind infested place in your prayers. :)

God Bless,
Matthew

2012/4/14 1:21Profile
MaryJane

Re: Prayers for Tornado Alley

I will be in prayer for all those living in these areas.

God bless
mj

2012/4/14 8:26Profile

Re:

Father we pray your protection over those living in this part of the country. Just as Jesus took authority over the storm on the sea and said QUIET! BE STILL! So we say that over this storm system. For we pray this in the Sovereign Name if our Lord Jesus Christ. Anen.

2012/4/14 8:45
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Prayers for Tornado Alley

Brother,

I read Jesus-is-Lord's other thread on it and started praying this morning for the whole area, for God's mighty mercy to fall on that area.

God bless you and your family,
Lisa

2012/4/14 10:59Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

All is safe my neck of the woods, other than a giant tree branch that fell in my driveway we are doing good. Thank you for all the prayers :)

2012/4/15 12:14Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praising Jesus in the power of His Name. So many prayers going up last night.

I watched streaming live from OKC all the damage in Woodward from the strongest tornado since the '40s hit there and only two fatalities. That is a miracle. That one was supposed to hit me in N. Central OK. But went just to the N. it did hit S. Wichita. Dear sister Margarete is ok. Glory to God. Then another one was headed my way and it only brought some lightening, rain & some wind. I have a ton of trees and not one branch. And God protected my new seedlings too. PTL.

While watching and praying online the news channel there was a discussion telling of people praying and what was happening in their towns etc. There were prayers from Afghanistan as well. A Christian soldier was praying for his family here. All glory to God.

Then I got an email & message this morning. One from a friend from Jr. High School. We were there at an Air Force Base. He asked if I was ok and if he could do anything for me. They live in Dallas. Then another Brother who was in the same ministry during the out pouring of the H.S. in the Jesus Movement days, also in Dallas, said he had his chain saw in his car ready to come and help me out if I needed. So awesome to have such wonderful Brothers and Sisters. And so many prayers going up.

Today, we continue in prayer for this storm to Be Still in the powerful Name of Jesus. And protection for all and people will call upon the Name of the Lord and come and make Him Lord & Savior of their lives. Be glorified our God. Show Your mercy Lord. Amen and Amen.

2012/4/15 13:08Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

http://www.news9.com/story/17454118/tornado-strikes-woodward-causing-major-damage-injuries

Woodward, OK 5 fatalities.

~~~~~

Wichita Kansas

http://www.kansas.com/2012/04/14/2296337/storms-over-kansas.html

http://www.kansas.com/2012/04/14/2296337/storms-over-kansas.html

This is serious stuff. And it will go through May. Lots of praying ahead for this.

2012/4/15 13:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy