SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Time with the FATHER

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

LORD my prayer this morning is a simple one. Its one that YOU have placed on my heart daily for sometime now. I ask YOU LORD for one thing, help me talk less and walk more! Amen!!

2016/3/16 12:28Profile
MaryJane

Rejoicing and giving thanks

Thank YOU FATHER for opening my eyes to remind me that YOU are a PERSON who is alive and with me right now in this very moment! I am ashamed to say I had lost sight of that. I lost sight of YOU for a time but I give thanks LORD to YOU for showing me again this wonderful truth for helping me see the depths of YOUR love and grace...LORD I now see that in many ways my prayer life has been reduced to talking at you , or worse talking out loud to myself. I see now that I have come to a place of almost reasoning with myself in daily living to do right instead of trusting and depending fully on YOU. FATHER, YOU are a PERSON who has loved much and given much, YOU long to have fellowship and relationship with me. LORD help me to always always remember its about relationships. Relationship between YOU and I, and then myself and others. Help me to quiet my heart and my thoughts when I come before YOU. Help me to speak to YOU on those matters YOU have shown me, help me to sit still and listen, to know YOUR voice. LORD help me to really have a deep and caring heart about the things that I speak with YOU about. Help me to learn to listen and to seek YOUR heart and to find YOUR will on all matters. FATHER when I think of how JESUS told the disciples to pray HE was speaking about the attitudes of our hearts and the "how" we are to come before YOU. I realize its not about the words(although they are important) its so much more about the heart and the depth of love YOU have for us. LORD thank YOU for helping me to come before YOU with a renewed heart and deeper understanding of YOUR awesome love and mercy. I am so thankful for this lesson, for YOUR care in correcting me and helping me daily to see my deep, unending need of YOU. LORD thank YOU for showing me, for reminding me that its vital in our relationship that when I come to YOU...I am willing to sit before YOU and listen. Today I heard FATHER, today I know and rejoice YOU ARE A PERSON AND YOU HAVE THINGS TO SPEAK AND SHARE WITH ME...HELP ME TO ALWAYS HEAR!! AMEN!

2016/11/8 12:53Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: Rejoicing and giving thanks

Amen Lord! Your sheep know Your voice and another's voice they shall not follow.

2016/11/8 13:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy