SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Iran--Arrests Continue as Government Clarifies Position on Nadarkhani Case

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Iran--Arrests Continue as Government Clarifies Position on Nadarkhani Case

Sources: Middle East Concern, ChristianPost.com, VOM Contacts

Acts 20:23-24

As Iran celebrates the Iranian New Year, Iranian Christians face an ongoing wave of arrests that began last December. Several believers were released in March, but at least 27 remain in detention. Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who was arrested in October 2009 and subsequently sentenced to death, remains a matter of international concern. The Christian Post reported on March 15 that an Iranian envoy told a human rights investigator that Nadarkhani was guilty of "offending Islam." The envoy said Nadarkhani was inviting juveniles into his home to preach Christianity, that he had an illegal church in his basement, and that by preaching Christianity he had offended Islam. Previously, the Iranian government had said Nadarkhani was charged with rape, extortion and Zionism. The United States, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Mexico, France, Great Britain and the European Union have all called for Nadarkhani's release. Pray for all Iranian Christians who are persecuted for their faith.

2012/3/30 12:18Profile
teddyk316

Re: Iran--Arrests Continue as Government Clarifies Position on Nadarkhani Case

******GET THIS OUT THERE, This seems to be keeping pressure on Iran to at least NOT kill him yet******* (Or maybe the Lord want to see how his children will rally and truly call upon him for the solution)...I dont know...but Im faithful.

(((His name is pronounced "You-sef Nad-ra-kahn-y" but spelled "Youcef Nadarkhani"

(1) - My comments about this
(2) - Media references regarding this case and situation
(3) - Background info from a Christian persecution website.
(4) - A letter I sent to Congressman Hurt this morning throug his website.

(1) There is a Christian Pastor of the Evangelical denomination who has been in prison in Iran since October 2009 and has recently been sentenced to death for apostasy. His name is Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani and is a father of 2 children and a wife.

This Brother, Pastor, Husband, and Father has been in a prison system that is known for harsh treatment toward its criminals. What would you imagine Pastor Youcef is undergoing on account of apostasy against Islam?

I beg you to please take this to your Churches, home groups, Bible study's, any gathering of fellow believers and cry out for our sovereign God to do. Just do. I fear satan can use this situation well as I for one and getting all worked up having a history where I dont particularly care for the government of Iran so I desperately need your faithfulness to call upon the Lord as well.

For the Pastors on this email. Just think of this as a send in prayer request but remember, time is of the essence for Pastor Youcef. - AND IF THIS IS NOT PERT OF YOUR CHURCH PROGRAM JUST REALIZE THE CONSEQUENCES ON KNOWING AND NOT OBEYING AS A MATTER OF WHATEVER......This man is a child of God we are talking about.

(2) I am pasting comments and the link to the site watching this situation as it develops:
http://www.prisoneralert.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT13xsxlGJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfLjoS8Unws&feature=related

(3) Youcef Nadarkhani, a 34-year-old pastor from Rasht, about 750 miles northwest of Tehran, was arrested in October 2009 after he protested a government policy that required children, including his 8- and 9-year-old sons, to study the Quran in school. Youcef told school officials that the Iranian constitution allows for freedom of religious practice. As a result of his protest, secret police called him before a political tribunal and arrested him for protesting. The charges were later amended to apostasy and evangelism of Muslims. Youcef was tried on Sept. 21–22, 2010 by the 1st Court of the Revolutionary Tribunal and sentenced to death on Nov. 13 for apostasy.

The pastor is imprisoned in Lakan prison, where authorities have used various methods, including medication, to convert him back to Islam.

After Youcef refused to convert to Islam, his wife was arrested, put on trial without an attorney and sentenced to life in prison. She was later released after an attorney appealed her sentence. The Nadarkhanis’ children were cared for by a relative while they were both in prison.

Youcef Again Pressured to Recant
VOM contacts say the chief justice in Gilan province told Youcef's lawyers last week (Jan. 16, 2012) that if Youcef repents, he will be released. Youcef told his attorneys repenting means leaving Christianity to return to Islam. He said it was impossible for him to "return" to Islam, since he was never Muslim.

(4) Honorable Congressman Hurt,

I am a voting, tax paying constituent of yours and have had many reasons to write you in the past but due to an understanding of how busy I would assume you to be, I chose to save my comments for situations I find out of control. My family are active members of a Baptist Church in your district and have begun an open prayer request for a Pastor who has been sentenced to die for his Christian beliefs in Iran. There is some sort of motion going on in Congress all the way to the DoS regarding this case. I implore you to become an active participant in this rally to free Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from his prison and relieve his family from religious persecution in Iran. I am well aware that this presidential administration did NOT fill the office of Ambassador of religious freedom for about 2 years which alone speaks volumes to the protection my faith has in countries such as Iran and other like it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAY OR DO SOMETHING QUICKLY!!!! You are the voice of many I will carry this to in churches throughout this district.

Respectfully,
-trk

SPANISH VERSION:
****** Sacar esto hay, esto parece estar manteniendo la presión sobre Irán para que por lo menos no matarlo pero ******* (O tal vez el Señor desea ver cómo sus hijos se unirán y verdaderamente un llamado a para él la solución) ... No sé ... pero soy fiel. -Ted

(((Su nombre se pronuncia "Usted-sef Nad-ra-Kahn-y", pero escrito "Youcef Nadarkhani"

(1) - Mis comentarios acerca de esta
(2) - las referencias de medios respecto a este caso y la situación
(3) - Antecedentes información de un sitio web persecución de los cristianos.
(4) - Una carta que envié al Congreso esta mañana Hurt throug su página web.

(1) No hay un pastor cristiano de la denominación evangélica que ha estado en prisión en Irán desde octubre de 2009 y recientemente ha sido condenado a muerte por apostasía. Su nombre es el pastor Youcef Nadarkhani y es padre de 2 hijos y una esposa.

Este hermano, pastor, esposo y padre ha estado en un sistema penitenciario que es conocido por los malos tratos hacia sus criminales. ¿Qué te imaginas pastor Youcef está sufriendo a causa de la apostasía contra el Islam?

Le ruego que por favor tome esto a sus iglesias, los grupos domésticos, Biblia de estudio, cualquier reunión de hermanos en la fe y clamar a nuestro Dios soberano de hacer. Sólo haga. Me temo que Satanás puede utilizar esta situación así como por mi parte, y conseguir todos sus estados con una historia donde yo particularmente no me importa para el gobierno de Irán por lo que necesitan desesperadamente de su fidelidad a invocar al Señor también.

Para los pastores en este correo electrónico. Basta pensar en esto como un envío en la solicitud de la oración, pero recuerde, el tiempo es la esencia para el pastor Youcef. - Y SI ESTO NO ES DE SU PROGRAMA DE PERT IGLESIA SOLO cuenta de las consecuencias en el saber y NO OBEDECER COMO UNA CUESTIÓN DE LO ...... Este hombre es un hijo de Dios que estamos hablando.

(2) estoy pegando los comentarios y el enlace al sitio observando esta situación, ya que se desarrolla:
http://www.prisoneralert.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT13xsxlGJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfLjoS8Unws&feature=related~~V

(3) Youcef Nadarkhani, un pastor de 34 años de edad, de Rasht, a unos 750 kilómetros al noroeste de Teherán, fue arrestado en octubre de 2009 después de que él protestó una política gubernamental de que los hijos, incluyendo a su hijos de 8 y 9 años de edad,para estudiar el Corán en la escuela. Youcef dijo a los funcionarios de la escuela que la Constitución iraní permite la libertad de práctica religiosa. Como resultado de su protesta, la policía secreta le llamó antes de que un tribunal político y lo arrestaron por protestar. Los cargos fueron modificados posteriormente a la apostasía y la evangelización de los musulmanes. Youcef fue juzgado el 21 hasta 22 septiembre, 2010 por el Tribunal primero del Tribunal Revolucionario y condenado a muerte el 13 de noviembre por apostasía.

El pastor está preso en la cárcel Lakan, donde las autoridades han utilizado diversos métodos, incluyendo la medicación, para convertirlo de nuevo al Islam.

Después de Youcef se negó a convertirse al Islam, su esposa fue detenido, sometido a juicio sin abogado y condenado a cadena perpetua. Más tarde fue liberada después de un abogado apeló la sentencia. Los hijos de los Nadarkhanis estaban al cuidado de un familiar cuando ambos estaban en la cárcel.

Youcef vez más presiones para que se retractara
Contactos VOM dicen que el presidente del Tribunal Supremo, en provincia de Gilan dijo a los abogados Youcef la semana pasada (16 de enero de 2012) que si se arrepiente Youcef, será puesto en libertad. Youcef dijo a sus abogados arrepentimiento significa dejar el cristianismo a retornar al Islam. Dijo que era imposible para él "regresar" al Islam, ya que él nunca fue musulmán.

(4) El congresista Honorable Hurt,

Yo soy un voto, constituyente de pago de impuestos de los suyos y han tenido muchas razones para que usted escribe en el pasado, pero debido a una comprensión de lo ocupado que se supone que para ser, opté por guardar mis comentarios para situaciones me parecen fuera de control. Mi familia son miembros activos de una iglesia bautista en su distrito y han comenzado una petición de oración abierto a un pastor que ha sido condenado a morir por sus creencias cristianas en Irán. Hay algún tipo de movimiento pasa en el Congreso hasta el final a la denegación de servicio en relación con este caso. Te suplico que convertirse en un participante activo en este rally para liberar a Nadarkhani pastor Youcef de su prisión y liberar a su familia de la persecución religiosa en Irán. Soy muy consciente de que esta administración presidencial no desempeñar el cargo de Embajador de la libertad religiosa durante unos 2 años, que habla por sí sola a la protección de mi fe tiene en países como Irán y otros como él.POR FAVOR POR FAVOR POR FAVOR decir o hacer algo PRONTO!! Usted es la voz de muchos que llevaré esto en las iglesias de todo el distrito.

Respetuosamente,
-TRK

2012/4/2 21:17Profile
teddyk316

Re: Iran--Arrests Continue as Government Clarifies Position on Nadarkhani Case

This man is an Evangelical Christian Pastor. THIS IS A PRAYER REQUEST TO SAVE A CHRISTIAN BROTHERS LIFE. Pastors...why dont you post this to your blogs or your web sites? Now that you know...It will be between the Lord God and you as to what you do or dont.

Brothers and Sisters who are receiving this email. The equation is simple.

1 John 4 says Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Now Brothers and Sisters and Pastors...What do I benefit from sending this to YOU? That is for the Lord to decide. BUT what will you reap before the Lord on YOUR day when you could have done something but were to occupied with other matters? We are a body. I would bring any need to my knees and the house of the Lord for you because you are my Brothers and Sisters.

Matthew 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Acts 12:5 Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him (WE ARE THE CHURCH)

http://gnli.christianpost.com/video/world-unites-for-release-of-pastor-youcef-nadarkhani-2640

Pastor Nadarkhani writing about faith from prison in January 2011, after receiving the death sentence

“The Word of God tells us to “expect to suffer hardship”
and dishonour for the sake of His Name. Our Christian
confession is not acceptable if we ignore this statement,
if we do not manifest the patience of the Lord in our
sufferings. Anybody ignoring it will be ashamed in that day.
Let us remember that sometimes the leap of faith leads us
towards some impasses. Just as the Word led the sons
of Israel leaving Egypt toward the impasse of the Red sea.
These impasses are midway between promises of God and
their fulfilment and they challenge our faith. Believers are to
accept these challenges as a part of their spiritual course.”

2012/4/2 21:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy