SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : New update of browny

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
browny

New update of browny

Dear SI Family,

Some of you know I had breastcancer and had to undergo surgery and treatments last year. I asked for prayer and some of you did pray so faithfully for me and encouraged my heart so lovingly.
I am doing well now. I only still need some more energy and strenght.
And once again I will thank you for praying.
May the Lord bless you all dear prayer friends!
I only can praise the Lord for His loving care and strenght when I had to walk this valley. He was there all the time right beside me, step by step. Speaking words of hope day by day.
And the comforting grace of the Spirit, the Great Comforter was there to sustain me day by day. O brothers and sisters, there was much pain and sorrow, but the Father was there all the time.

I am thankfull the Lord granted me more days to spend here on earth and, although there was delay due to this illness, I am now in the last phase of preparing for evangelistic work in my hometown.
All this was done by seeking the Lord for direction and much prayer.
A website will be developed to help people find their way in the Bible. And links to "safe" places like the Bible foundation...Bible courses...Bible studygroups....will be placed on this site.
A little booklet will be printed and will presented to every citizen in town.
And I will hand out the Gospel of John and the New testament will be given to people who are interested.
I will have to instruct christians how to work with it.
So a lot of work is need to be done and I am so thankfull to be able to go "out on the fields once more.....
It mainly is to "promote" the word of God and get people interested to read the Bible.
I strongly believe in the power and the working of the word, since the first thing that got my attention to the gospel was by a simple flyer and a lovingly young disciple of Christ. Who told me about the love of Christ.

Until now the Lord beautifully has given His blessing on the work.

Will you please pray for all of this?"

Shalom,
browny

2012/3/29 5:22Profile
learjet

Re: New update of browny

Hi Browny,

To be sure I'll continue to pray for you!

Yesterday morning while browsing Facebook I noticed that there was a post on Facebook on a friends account that I know had cancer. It was a post from her daughter letting all of her Facebook friends know that she had passed away just hours before.

Here it is:

Quote:
My mommy passed away tonight at 1:15 a.m. To everyone who kept her in her prayers, I thank you so very much for that. My mom was an amazing mother, she was a fighter, and shes my HERO. She loved each and everyone of you. She is no longer in pain and she is in a better place now. ♥ -Jasminh

My response to her was:

Quote:
I'm praying for you and your family, that God would give you grace to walk at this time, and if you can't walk then He would carry you.

I pray the same for you!

Please remember Jasminh in your prayers, she's in 9th grade and struggling with the loss of her mother now.

2012/3/29 7:46Profile

Quote:
I am thankfull the Lord granted me more days to spend here on earth and, although there was delay due to this illness, I am now in the last phase of preparing for evangelistic work in my hometown.
All this was done by seeking the Lord for direction and much prayer.
A website will be developed to help people find their way in the Bible. And links to "safe" places like the Bible foundation...Bible courses...Bible studygroups....will be placed on this site.
A little booklet will be printed and will presented to every citizen in town.
And I will hand out the Gospel of John and the New testament will be given to people who are interested.
I will have to instruct christians how to work with it.
So a lot of work is need to be done and I am so thankfull to be able to go "out on the fields once more.....
It mainly is to "promote" the word of God and get people interested to read the Bible.
I strongly believe in the power and the working of the word, since the first thing that got my attention to the gospel was by a simple flyer and a lovingly young disciple of Christ. Who told me about the love of Christ.

Sister, I'm smiling SO Big that I feel my cheek-skin stretching = PRAISE The LORD!!!

Glory to GOD =)

GOD BLESS you Much!

2012/3/29 14:20
narrowpath

Germany NRW

thank for your encouraging words and your God-given ability to look beyond your own troubles and care for the souls of others. God will surely bless bless you in this.

2012/3/29 17:16Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

THANK THE LORD that He is watching over you and has brought you through such a rough storm! Regardless of what the doctors may say, when God has more work for you to do on earth, you are going to stay here, regardless.

He is faithful!

2012/3/29 18:11Profile
mama27

Re:

I have been, and will keep praying, Browny! May God abundantly bless your efforts for His Kingdom....I am honored to have been a small part in your recovery, as well as your new calling from the Lord....Praise God...:)

2012/3/29 19:46Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Browny, this is good news dearest sister. You have been an encouragement to all of us through your trials. You have radiated Jesus all the way.

May the Lord continue to guide you and bless you, give you strength to accomplish all that He has for you on earth.

Love you too dear sister! Your precious.

Our God Reigns! He is so faithful. All glory and honor to You Lord. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

2012/3/30 10:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy