SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Kirk Cameron Defends Comments on Gays & Calls Piers Morgan‘s Actions ’Disingenuous’

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Kirk Cameron Defends Comments on Gays & Calls Piers Morgan‘s Actions ’Disingenuous’

Actor Kirk Cameron has already issued a statement in response to his controversial Piers Morgan interview. While attacks from fellow entertainers and advocacy groups have continued, Cameron has maintained his stance on homosexuality and has reiterated his love for his fellow man. As he makes media rounds to promote his new documentary, “Monumental,” the actor is still fielding questions about the controversy.

This morning, on FOX News’ “FOX & Friends,” Cameron was open and honest about the drama that developed following CNN appearance. During a dialogue with the show’s hosts, he discussed his feelings about Piers Morgan’s questioning (it was an interview on “Piers Morgan Tonight” that originally spawned the controversy) and he defended his comments. Here’s what Cameron had to say: ...

read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/kirk-cameron-defends-comments-on-gays-calls-piers-morgans-actions-disingenuous/

2012/3/24 11:16Profile

Re: Kirk Cameron Defends Comments on Gays & Calls Piers Morgan‘s Actions ’Disingenuou

I dont want to say that Kirk is naive, but this is nothing new. The media has done this to Christians for years and years. To the point where men like James Dobson, John MacArthur, etc will not even grant interviews or talk to the media.

I know he went on there to promote his film, and I'm sure he expected that speaking the truth would create controversy... it always does.

I will tell you one thing, it was refreshing to see a Christian man stand up for truth and proclaim it with confidence. It's a far cry from what we get from the stammering "I dont know!" deer-in-the-headlights Joel Osteen whenever he goes on TV for an interview.

Krispy

2012/3/25 5:44

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy