SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer please

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
romanchog

Re: Update - My father passed away

For all those who have been praying for my Dad, I just wanted to let you know that he passed away last night. After many months of physical suffering, his death was quick and not painful. My prayer continues to be that he will not have to suffer eternally.

Thanks you all for having kept my father in prayer.

2012/8/27 3:21Profile
browny

Re:

Dear sister,

May the strenght of the Lord guide you and your family.
May His peace be upon you, in you and around you.

browny.

(Will continue to pray for your husband’s health.)

2012/8/27 5:17Profile
mama27

Re:

Your burden for your dad has touched me deeply. May you have peace in your heart that God has heard our prayers and that He is only good...I will now turn my prayers to the salvation of your mother. May God comfort you as only He can....

Thank you for letting us know the needs regarding your husband. I will be praying. And God hold you up and sustain you - you have much on your plate. Love in Christ...Mama

2012/8/27 8:27Profile
romanchog

Re:

I wanted to give an update about my husband for those who are praying.

Since I posted a prayer request here on SI, his health has seen some of improvement. Over the last weekend he was in a lot of pain (8 on a scale of 10) and then all of a sudden he felt better. He was wondering why he got better, and I told him (for the first time) that I had posted a prayer request for him on SI a week before and that God is hearing the prayers of the saints! He is not yet well, but I can see a change in his countenance and in his response to food. We continue to pray for his complete healing and praise God for the work He has done this far.

On Tuesday he went to the doctor and there is some good news.

Based on preliminary observations, the urologist does not think there is any cause for concern with my husband's prostate. They have done some tests to confirm that and we await the results.

As to the liver, this is still a mystery. He had some tests done that show that there is no physical damage to the liver, so that is good. They did many blood tests, including cancer screenings, for which we have to await the results. He is supposed to go for more tests but I don't know what they are.

We know that my husband's healing is in God's hand. Up to now He has chosen not to completely heal him up to now. It is our prayer that, if it is God's will, God will allow the doctor's to determine what is wrong with my husband and perhaps offer a solution to his ailment. But as I said, it is in His hands.

Thank you all for your prayers!

2012/9/13 20:33Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you for the update....glad he experienced some relief, and that there is good news so far. Will keep praying - pls keep us updated...

2012/9/13 23:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy