SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : True Repentance

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Re:

I understand, Brother Jim. I've been tempted to call those that abuse His Grace [eta: those using Grace as a cloak for unrighteousness], "dogs" as well ... as the book of Revelation and other N.T. books do.

Bless you!

2012/3/24 11:55
a-servant

Re:

Thank you for grasping that there is a smaller and a bigger problem. Most cannot identify the bigger problem and their own part in it , which is in summery this:

Revelation 12:17  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Now some very clever theology by the name of dispensationalism tried to meet us half-way by not totally ignoring the commandments group, they instead tried ot convince us that these are describing two groups, one that keeps the commandments of God and the other that has the testimony of Jesus Christ. Well, by now we know and testify that these are deceived deceivers that are instructed by the dragon himself. And I say this after very detailed research of many years when it became evident to me where this intrusion started and how it got promoted to now influence all modern theology today.

Truth is the ones that keep the commandments of God are the ones that also have the testimony of Jesus Christ, indicated by the word "and" which is just an addition of the second statement to the first. There is one group of saints at this time, only. It will be a small group, but they are called Blessed by God.

Rev 12:17 is the last days apostasy in one verse, if we either divide the groups or deny one or the other statement entirely. This is what the deception is all about. I'm not sure if we should call it "hyper-grace" - i think it runs deeper than that. To the point that it involves almost every "normal" Christian now, a sub-belief system that honestly assumes that the commandment-keepers are the greatest enemies of God. Soon a leader will arise to blame everything that happens in the world on these people, and will openly reward everyone to deliver them to be silenced forever. And you will think you will do god a service!

Many will unknowingly become the accusers of the bretheren, not grasping their own much greater level of deception. The seed of it already is in motion. That truly qualifies as THE endtimes deception according to the Revelation given to us by Jesus via John, and not my own reasoning. We are conditioned and lined up even now to do the works of the antichrist. It is truly sad to see that everywhere. If we only would give in to the Word of God, read and study 1 John, and ask to be delivered from this world theology that is a constant enemy of the Word of Jesus.

2012/3/24 20:45Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i do not understand how you can be saved and not produce good works. if you repent of your sins and are reaal soory and afraid to go to hell and come and pray the sinners prayer ,you are lost... you must come and die to the rule of your life and believe into Jesus .Jesus is the redeemer.when you are in Christ you are walking in the spirit and this produces good works.the problem is that the enemy of the best good is not the worse but the the good that folks are comfy with.jimp

2012/3/24 21:44Profile

Re:

Quote: a-servant wrote:

"Rev 12:17 is the last days apostasy in one verse, if we either divide the groups or deny one or the other statement entirely. This is what the deception is all about. I'm not sure if we should call it "hyper-grace" - i think it runs deeper than that. To the point that it involves almost every "normal" Christian now, a sub-belief system that honestly assumes that the commandment-keepers are the greatest enemies of God.

Soon a leader will arise to blame everything that happens in the world on these people, and will openly reward everyone to deliver them to be silenced forever. And you will think you will do god a service!

Many will unknowingly become the accusers of the bretheren, not grasping their own much greater level of deception. The seed of it already is in motion.

That truly qualifies as THE endtimes deception according to the Revelation given to us by Jesus via John, and not my own reasoning. We are conditioned and lined up even now to do the works of the antichrist. It is truly sad to see that everywhere. If we only would give in to the Word of God, read and study 1 John, and ask to be delivered from this world theology that is a constant enemy of the Word of Jesus."

Dear Brother, the whole of your post is like a glass of fresh Spring water. "His Love Rejoices at His Truth"
'Thank you' for speaking truth to us all.

2012/3/24 22:28
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

What happened to Israel by their commandment keeping?

2012/3/24 23:56Profile
jimp

Re:

hiJesus is God amen,adam was born without a sin nature and was innocent and walked and talked to God and had one law that was very simple and could not succeed. God understands our need for amazing grace from this lesson and while on earth said that there was none good (not none perfect)amongst those who were the keepers of the law. how are you doing?do you ever covet?i am resting in the finished work of Jesus and if i go to hell resting in Jesus then so be it.jimp

2012/3/25 0:13Profile

Re:

You guys!

I gave a list of words that you could have looked-up in a concordance, but you won't.

I only had time to get a few for you both - but there's tons more - IF you want to search them all out - from any New Testament Concordance.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 7:21-27 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21-23 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John 15:10-12 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

1Cor 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

1John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1John 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

2012/3/25 2:02

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy