SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : WHAT THE LAW TEACHES by Watchman Nee

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: WHAT THE LAW TEACHES by Watchman

Jim, you weren't born again to continue ignoring the commandments brother, you are supposed to submit totally to the authority of the Messiah our King by obeying his instructions just like he said.

He that says, I know him, and does not keep his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; 1 John 2:4

How many times must we discuss this simple topic on this forum? Keep my commandments is in black and white.

I guess that doesn't apply to you does it?

2012/3/14 16:35
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

theEphah,

Why not answer this question. Do you keep the entire law?

This is a question that you have ignored over and over again. I wonder why?

Remember, if you do not keep the entire law, then you are in sin.

2012/3/14 16:40Profile

Re:

"He that says, I know him, and does not keep his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; 1 John 2:4

How many times must we discuss this simple topic on this forum? Keep my commandments is in black and white.

I guess that doesn't apply to you does it?"

How many times do you need to be shown that John NEVER uses the letter of the law of Moses when he is talking about commandments. Nobody is arguing that we shouldn't keep Christ commandments, its just that the kingdom of God has passed you by and you have no clue what the words even mean. I have no desire to argue with you about this as I believe you are handed over to the judicial blindness of God like the pharisees of the first century were. I just want to warn any young brethren who may be confused by dogs like yourself who come onto SI to spy out their liberty in Christ.

-Jim

2012/3/14 16:44

Re:

Quote:
Why not answer this question. Do you keep the entire law?

Yes I uphold the Law Miccah and yes I have answered that question over and over.

Now if I didn't keep the law, does that justify you breaking it?

Did you seriously think about the question before you asked? or that was you first thought? Typical!

2012/3/14 16:46

Re:

Quote:
I have no desire to argue with you about this as I believe you are handed over to the judicial blindness of God like the pharisees of the first century were. I just want to warn any young brethren who may be confused by dogs like yourself who come onto SI to spy out their liberty in Christ.

why the insults Jim? is this what Christ teaches? You testify against yourself brother, there is much hatred in your in your heart and it's made manifest through your post. Pray about it brother.

2012/3/14 16:52
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Congrats theEphah, you may be the first person in the history of the world to keep the law perfectly and in its entirety, besides Jesus of course.

Do you know me? What makes you think that I break the law? Or did you just break a commandment by bearing false witness against me? Remember, lying is also a sin...

2012/3/14 16:54Profile

Re:

"why the insults Jim? is this what Christ teaches? You testify against yourself brother, there is much hatred in your in your heart and it's made manifest through your post. Pray about it brother."

You are not my brother. You are a false brother as Paul said. I will not yield submission to you even for a moment. I love Jesus and His bride - I know love for Christ and His Church must seem like hatred to you though. Hope to God the forum mods will become convicted of Pauls instructions to shut your mouth for the sake of the elect.

Gal 2:4 Yet because of false brothers secretly brought in--who slipped in to spy out our freedom that we have in Christ Jesus, so that they might bring us into slavery--
Gal 2:5 to them we did not yield in submission even for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might be preserved for you.

2012/3/14 16:57
Sree

Re:

Can someone answer my question?
Where is the article about Romans 8 by Watchman Nee? Why are we fighting about Romans 7 when Paul has also written Romans 8 which is to walk according to spirit.

Based on Watchman Nee's example of Clumsy servant, how can man sit idle without serving anyone? He should either Serve God by keeping his commands or serve the devil. How is there a 3rd state?
If man is not called to serve God then why is Paul and John calling themselves as a bond Servant of Christ?

2012/3/14 17:03Profile

Re:

Quote:
You are not my brother. You are a false brother as Paul said. I will not yield submission to you even for a moment. I love Jesus and His bride - I know love for Christ and His Church must seem like hatred to you though. Hope to God the forum mods will become convicted of Pauls instructions to shut your mouth for the sake of the elect.

Still spewing hate. You could apologize and we will all live in unity and love, just as the law teaches. See, you learned something. I forgive you. Pray about it.

2012/3/14 17:04

Re:

Quote:
Can someone answer my question?

You know where I stand on the issue Sree, Watchman Nee's example of Clumsy servant is not a great example. It promotes iniquity which is putting aside the commandments.

2012/3/14 17:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy