SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : ...Christians to the Muslims was to love them.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

...Christians to the Muslims was to love them.

I just watched the most precious brother from Iran. Brother Farhard, who turned from Islam to Jesus. He was the most humble, kind, loving person I think I have ever heard. He was so like Jesus.

His message for us Christians to the Muslims was to love them. They are attracted to God's love. Not our aggressiveness.

He was seeking and He found the truth - Jesus - God revealed Himself to Him.

And he said it is the love of Jesus in us that is how to witness to the Muslims. Not to be in a hurry. But to love them. That they see the peace & hope etc. in us.

2/3 of Iran is under 35 and so many are seeking right now.

He said satan is our enemy. Believers are Brothers and sisters they are not debating theology in the underground Church but devoted to each other and to prayer.

But when they gather they pray for the Govt. the ones persecuting. That the Christians will be strong, have peace. Praying for their families. Praying as the Holy Spirit leads.

The Church there is growing.

It was a live webinar with Open Doors Ministry. I pray they will have it available soon for us. It was extremely encouraging and for me there were ideas and confirmations. All glory to God.

2012/3/13 18:45Profile
Jeremy221

Re: ...Christians to the Muslims was to love them.

Thank you sister, that was a good encouraging word. i had an interesting encounter this evening with a man who would consider himself a Christian but seemed more taken up in machinery and weaponry than Christ. He told me about some of the causes for the American colonies to rebel against the British government all of which seemed to deal with money or a technological advantage. When I brought up the issue of rebelling against those God had place in authority over us, he stopped for a few seconds and then started talking about weapons again. It's sad to think that this view of the knowledge of God is considered acceptable and normative in many places. I know from experience that individuals like this do not pray for those in government or the lost because their focus is entirely on themselves and their rights. I hope you are to to get a copy of this webinar posted as I would to hear and see brethren who love the Lord with their and their neighbor as themselves Blessings on you sister.

2012/3/14 3:23Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praise God Brother.

The persecuted have become my teachers for such a time as this. We need what God has given them to be more like Him and to stand in the last days. Glory to God. At least I do.

I have contacted Open Doors to ask about it being available to us and I am sure it will be. For me it was like sitting at the feet of Jesus and learning.

Learning so much about more of Him and less of me. He is faithful who began a good work in us to complete it.

All glory to God!

Blessing upon you too dear Brother.

2012/3/14 10:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy