SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God answered some of my prayers instantly if his will

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jenny1234

God answered some of my prayers instantly if his will

God answered some of my prayers instantly, God will.

The power of pray is incredible. I wanted to share with you just a few of many prayers God answered of mine instantly.

I was praying on my hands and knees, and I started praying for people around me, imagine the power of a volcano irrupting, that’s what it felt like to me as the Holy Spirit penetrated into my heart. God wants me to love others, to love each person as much as I love each member of my own family. I love them all with all my heart; this is the will of God. He wants me to be like that.
When I pray to God he hears me.

I love my mum with all my heart. She is old and frail now,
my mum lives in an old people home, and has smoked all her life cigarettes, she has trouble breathing, she needs two inhaler to help her breath, one day visiting her, my mum was gasping for breath, I felt worried for her, so I said a prayer to God, seconds later I felt my mind went very peaceful, and instantly my mum breathing was so quiet I couldn’t hear it, Our father in heaven, taking care of his children’s needs.

I ended up homeless, everybody deserted me, and I felt hurt, and I felt crushed on the inside, and I couldn’t take any more, and I was at my lowest depth in life, the only one there for me was God and he let me know it, I realized, HIS LOVE GOD IS LOVE, he guided my feet, and put a roof over my head, I was in bad way, and it uplifted me a little.

I was very close to my brother and he died, Jesus came to me in my sorrow, he picked me up and carried me, Jesus said gently to me, it’s just his shall that has died that’s all, his soul has gone back home to God from where he came, and death it is only a temporary separation, and when you die your be reunited with him. Those words Jesus told me, it really did help me at the time, and it made me think of my brother passing in another way, it is only a temporary separation.

God has always guided my feet in life, with his Holy Spirit, he has guided me in so many things I have lost count, and he guided me away from people that were not good for me.

I have never had anyone love me the way God has. He has shown it to me in so many different ways in my life; he has done things for me no human being can, God has never left me, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. When I needed him the most Jesus carried me. The things Jesus has done for me in my life it makes me cry.

I had stored everything I own in plastic bin bags, and I went to pick them up at a unit, I knew this guy, but I have always kept a distant away from him. This guy was an arm robber a career criminal, before he came out the unit with my stuff, God spoke into my heart, striate after I felt exceeding joy, God told me to pray for him and his entire family. The joy I felt was incredible, exceeding joy. I have never felt joy before.

Sometimes after I finished praying, I felt joy.
I realized it’s important to pray for other people that we do not know an act of love. There is no greater gift than love.

Matthew 5:46 For if you love them who love you, what reward have you? do not even the tax collectors the same?

Please pray for the conversion of sinners and unbeliever’s. They are in desperate need of your prayers; God hears prayers .Jesus prayed for you. . Thank you.

2012/3/10 14:29Profile

Re: God answered some of my prayers instantly if his will

Praising GOD with and for you, Sister. Alleluia!

2012/3/10 14:47
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

thank you for this testimony. but I also wanted to add that we do not allow people to post duplicate posts in different sections of the forums. So we ask you to not do that please. If this continues to happen we will have to remove your account from the site.

2012/3/10 19:22Profile
mela07

Re: God answered some of my prayers instantly if his will

thanks for sharing:) God bless u.

2012/3/10 20:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy