SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Urgent prayer required please..

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Tomo07

Australia

Urgent prayer required please..

Hello Fellow brother & sisters in Christ, I hope and pray all is well with you and your walk with Christ.

I found this article on the bottom of the screen headlines of the ABC News 24.
Suicide epedemic in Northern Queensland Australia. After reading the article I was very moved and saddened that this is not only happening, but to some extent
forgotten about, I can assure you God sees it and weeps.
I looked further and found that there is a church their in the town, although it is unknown the state of their walk with the Lord.
Please pray that these suicides will stop, and that the gosple will go forth in these comunities. Pray that the Church would be used the bring hope to these
people, who are currently believing a lie that thier lives are not worth living.
I will share this burden with all that are willing to listen and pray, that the Spirit would move in this and other comunities. That the indigenous poeple would not be forgotten.

Through this epidemic, I pray that our prayers would prevail, and the the Lords name would be glogified.

Heres the link to the article, Pete.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-17/indigenous-suicide-epidemic-in-small-town/3835760

2012/3/5 21:31Profile

Re: Urgent prayer required please..

Praying with you, Brother Peter.

2012/3/5 22:51
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Thankyou for your prayers.

I am expecting to see the Lord work, It is so sad to see and hear these things are happening in the 'so called'
Lucky country.

These peoples lives are of worth and value to the Lord who died for them, May the good news go forth.

2012/3/13 20:32Profile

Re: Urgent prayer required please..

Brother, I've wondered if there's been any update stories on the conditions in this community. Praying with you.

2012/3/14 12:32
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Thankyou, Please continue to pray.

I do not have direct contact with the community however, I am standing in faith that the Lord will both hear and move there.

Praying that the church there would be used by God to reach these people.

Sorry cannot give you much info about status, but am believing God to work mightly.

Thankyou, Pete.

2012/3/14 18:56Profile
brothagary

Re:

i havent read the artical ,but god layed on my heart a few months ago burden for revivle on palm island queensland , and i will agree and believe for a revivle ,,there was a revivle amongs the aboridganls about ten years ago,,,,
i belive now that iv read this ,that there will be one ,and i pray it will spread through out queens land

ohh we have a mighty soverern god ,who can remove the scales from the eyes and the heart ,and bring mighty revalation ,,,,,,bring revivle lord ,help us ,have mercy on lost ,,and awaken them as you did in the days of weasly and whitfield , bring great revivel in my heart ,and baptise me a fresh in your spirit of holyness ,,,lord answer my constent prayer ,accoring to your will and good pleasure ,,and work in us both to will and to do to the same good pleasure of yours ,,raise up a preacer of righeousness ,and guide to you chosen and your elect ,,and let them and us be moving towards being comformed to image lord ,,,,we thank you father , for your salvation ,,,AMEN

where are you situated in australia brother

im in townsville queensland ,,, my heart tho it is dim at this time still burns for a revivle here

2012/3/14 19:18Profile
brothagary

Re:

i feel the joy just now ,in expecting god to move upon this dark state

2012/3/14 19:20Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Greetings brothagary.

Thankyou for your prayers, stand fast incontinued prayer dear brother.

I believe one more time, God will pour out his mercy & spirit upon the native Australian communities.

James 5 v 16 tells us

'Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. NKJV.

It is very sad, however Gods eyes are upon them, and I believe he is directing my eyes their too.

I am in Victoria, we have a small isolated community here. They were sent down here in 2000 from Redfern & other parts of Sydney. The government didn't want them around there during the 2000 olympic game, ( very sad )

For when the Holy Spirit delivers his burdens upon us, he is faithfull do deliever all that is necessary, that his will may be fulfilled in us.
All we need do, stand strong, stay obedient to his guiding spirit & have faith, he will come through with his promises.
All glory to God.

Blessings Pete.

2012/3/14 22:23Profile
brothagary

Re:

amen pete amen

2012/3/15 22:12Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re: Urgent prayer required please

The Lord has shown me he has been working in these communities already, even before he gave me this burden he was at work. There are several Christian missions dedicated to the Indigenous Australians that are prducing wonderful fruit.

This moving of the Spirit, and love for these people will only increase, as we present our requests before the Lord.

So thankyou to all that are praying with me.

Blessings Tomo07.

2012/3/21 8:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy