SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Obama; son of Islam?....Raymond Ibrahim..[ well done ]

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re:

And so America will fall. Any empire has a short life span in the temporal realm. I said in an earlier post that our citizenship is in heaven. We are ambassadors of the heavenly king. President Obama is not the enemy. Certainly the antichrist spirit is. Our prayer is that he be free of that spirit be coming to Jesus.

We have got to stand against this idolitry of America. The American flag did not die for your sins and the Constitution will not bring you to Christ. Our focus must be on the cross of Christ.

It is better to trust in the Lord than in princes. Yet some are looking at Rick Santoriom as the savior instead of Jesus. I remind you that many evangelucals worshipped a man from Texas who was hailed as God's gift to America. Go back and look at this Republican President's record and tell me if things were better under him. After two ears, an ecomic down turn, and losing our liberties the record speaks for itself.

Saints your hope has to be in Jesus Christ. It is not America under judgement but the church. And we are the church. Look America is going to fall and that may be what God intends to deliver us from the idolitry of America. Just as God destroyed the Jewish temple in Jersukem in 70AD to deliver Israel from idolitry. I believe be us going to destroy or allow America to fall to deliver us from our idolitry, the worship of America.

Some if the posters are right. Right wing ideogy is just as dangerous as left wing ideology. It takes our focus off Jesus. Saints your eternal home is not America but heaven. Your king is Jesus not an earthly political leadr.

Blaine Scogin

2012/3/2 10:48

Re:

It is so important to understand that conservative and liberal american christianity are both forms of Constantinism. Mix this with some romantic notion that america is a 'christian' nation and is the equivalent of OT isreal and you end with a lot of heresy.

You have shared much unpopular truth Blaine.

2012/3/3 19:25

Re: Jimdie2sin

My brother, in these end times any who follow Jesus will be unpopular. For his truth will be unpopular. Do agree with your last pist, bro.

Blaine

2012/3/3 20:21
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Just a few scriptures of how God feels about His people, Israel. How much the same for the ones that are called by His Son's Name.

Ex 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
Ex 22:25 If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.
Ex 34:9 And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
Nu 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt indeed deliver this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.
Ru 4:4 And I thought to advertise thee, saying, Buy it before the inhabitants, and before the elders of my people. If thou wilt redeem it, redeem it: but if thou wilt not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know: for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee. And he said, I will redeem it.
2Ch 7:13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Christ is our head and we must see the enemy for who he is, even if God is using the enemy to get Christ-ones, Christians to come to their senses and turn from their wicked ways, does not this Scripture pertain to the son's of God whom He has given to the Son, His Body the Church?

I see nothing our President has done giving glory to God or His Son. If we come together and pray, and seek His face what does God say He will do. Obama does not have a chance if we are one in His Son and ask for deliverance.

Is God not speaking to the Body of Christ the Church the same way God spoke to Moses? I hear Him do you?

Exodus 8:20-24 And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are. And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth. And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be. And the LORD did so; and there came a grievous swarm of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants' houses, and into all the land of Egypt: the land was corrupted by reason of the swarm of flies.

Are we not responsible as Moses was and stand for the Glory of God in Christ Jesus? As I said, "Obama does not have a chance". Unless he hears from God and obeys.

We are just as responsible to God as Moses was. "Stand fast therefore in the Liberty wherein Christ has set us free".

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

We do have a responsibility to God. This is not politics, but a remembering of who God has made us in Christ Jesus our Lord, His brothers and sisters and son's of His Father.

Edit: Added, Are we going to be like Israel and spend 40 years in the desert until all who did not obey God parished?

In Christ: Phillip

2012/3/3 22:16Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Matthew 12:18-21 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

Do we trust as servants of the Servant?

In Christ: Phillip

2012/3/3 22:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy