SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : A Nationwide Call to Spiritual Awakening - OneCry - New Website!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 A Nationwide Call to Spiritual Awakening - OneCry - New Website!

Saints,

OneCry is a movement of believers who are urgently crying out to God to revive the church and transform the culture. It isn't an organization, program, or event. It's a movement of like-minded people, churches, and organizations who agree that our nation needs a dramatic turnaround—but not the kind that comes from different politics, more education, or a better economy. Instead, it's a cry to God for spiritual transformation of our hearts, homes, and communities. We believe that extraordinary things will happen as we turn from sin and seek God together!

http://www.onecry.com/why/about-onecry/

I encourage you to check out the website and consider being involved. This website is an initiative of the Life Action Revival group that Leonard Ravenhill spoke highly of in his day.

2012/2/24 18:52Profile

Re: A Nationwide Call to Spiritual Awakening - OneCry - New Website!

I went in on this web site and it is good. The cry is revival. Paul Butts host a 30 minute con call on Tuesday nights 8:00pm to 8:30. Powerful rapid fire prayers went up crying out for revival. You can get the number off the web site.

Thanks Greg for posting. These folks are going to have w conference in Little Rock that I intend to check out. This is a good web site to look at for those interested in revival.

Blaine Scogin

2012/2/28 20:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy