http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A9YdmkZbfY

700 Club and Jay Sekulow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2bkaFbbBQ

God have mercy on him and his family.

God bless,
Lisa

2012/2/24 12:12Profile

Re: Execution order signed for Youcef

Saints let us remember that the blood of the martyr is the seed of the church. This is how the gospel has grown. Anytime the blood of the martyrs has been spilled the church has grown. From the time of first century Christianity until now. The church has aleays grown under persecution.

In Acts we see after the stoning of Stephen believers going forth preaching Jesus. In 1956 five young men were cut down by savage spears in Equador. Later those same Indians asked Elizabeth Elliot and Betty Saint to come back and teach them the gospel and do it goes.

Though I cannot recall their names I am reminded of two Christian pastors who were martyred in Iran in the early 90's. Now there is a tremendous gospel revival taking place in that country.

Speaking tongue and cheek the biggest mistake the Iranian government can make is to execute Youcef Nadarkhani. Put him to death then the gosoel will explode in Iran like anyone's business. If the Iranian government is concerned about the rise of the gosoel now in their country. They ain't seen nothing yet. Execute Youcef then zIran has a super revival.

To God be the glory.

Blaine Scogin

2012/2/24 12:38
onemite

Re:

Beautifully said, Blaine.
I know where there is pressure, the Refiner is at work! I can remember being able to see some CBN, which sparked a lot of curiosity. However, I know firsthand that Iran filters what people can see over the internet.Sermonindex is one of many sites that are not accessible, and with so few written gospel resources, what is needed there are living letters. I pray that Pastor Youcef will be full of the Holy Spirit, living the life of Christ who is the power of God and the wisdom of God, and with Christ being lifted up in himself, men would be drawn to the Truth. I pray it doesn't cost him his life but that God would spare him if it be His will. I would hope if it were me that people would not all panic but pray for me to find favor with those who have authority over me and for me to be so filled with the Holy Spirit that I would be oozing the life of Christ. :) Nothing else is needed. God has already promised us every promise in Christ Jesus, so let's pray he be strengthened to abide there.

2012/2/25 2:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy