Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need insight

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Why no email
in my post "Sadly, when my hard drive failed a while back, it took your address among many other things."

You said: "What I am not certain of is whether the leadership is aware of the vulgar acts done by the girl. I could not tell them because I think it would embarrass us both. When I tell the ladies, they are dumbfounded. In sharing with males I do speak in generalities. The response is usually that "well, the girl was likely a victim of abuse, she watches bad shows, da, da, da." In any case, if the Holy Spirit leads you to share something or pray for this, please do so."

In a case like this your wishing to save embarrassment is misapplied. If those men are unable to face an ugly fact as this, how will they be able to confront a demon? You are obviously on your own. So write out a report, detailing the behaviour, if you can not bring yourself to speak up. It is not shameful to speak the truth, especially when it is necessary for them to know. You had to witness it, the other girls had to witness it. They are adults, they started this, if they can't bring themselves to face the reality those children live with, they should close the program. You can not minister to them if you can not even bring yourself to discuss what they do within your building in your presence. Consider this, this is what goes on in your presence, what happens when you back is turned? You might want to get a camera and film a class, if they don't want to attend.)

If you ignore acts like that it will only embolden the girl/demon to do stronger to get a raise out of you.

Please email me if you wish, I will pray for you,
j

2012/2/28 1:01Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Janice,

You do have a point about sharing the details with the leadership and writing it out may be the best approach.

You have strong opinions on this issue and I appreciate your sharing these. That is why I chose to share this on SI - I expected them to be forthcoming.

I have decided to no longer take any disturbance from her. I will stop, get another person and we will deal with her privately - and let another staff member finish my presentation. Since this is becoming settled in my mind, I could guess the devil will either not allow her to come anymore, or will give us a cruel fight. These are my expectations, but will see. In the meantime, I am open to whatever the LORD would have us do - my logic is totally inadequate to handle this because we are dealing with issues that belong in the spirit realm.

God bless you for commenting, Janice.

Sandra

2012/2/28 11:25Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Sandra,

Your post is very positive. I believe things always work out for the Glory of God as long as we believe.

Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Knowing you will be able to have others with you gives me comfort. I will pray for you and the girls as the Lord moves me.

Very kindly,
j

2012/2/28 12:37Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Sandra,

I recommend you and the leadership at your Church visit http://www.gregoryreid.com/

This is a site by a man who has done much confrontation with demons. I have corresponded with him several times and feel he is genuine in his faith and abilities. Read what he has on his site and email him. He may be able to assist you, if only through email /phone.

Don't know why I didn't provide this link earlier.

Keep us up to date,
Kind regards,
J

2012/2/28 18:25Profile
learjet

Re:

Quote:
The response is usually that "well, the girl was likely a victim of abuse, she watches bad shows, da, da, da." In any case, if the Holy Spirit leads you to share something or pray for this, please do so.

Hi Sandra,

Unfortunately this is the sad state of the Westernized church. People just don't believe in demonic possession, even though everywhere Jesus went (EVERYWHERE) He cast out devils. Is it a worse problem now or has it gotten better? Personally, I believe it's worse now.

The VERY sad thing about this is since the only prescription for the problem is a true believer with discernment and they are few and far between, but the Lord in His great mercy has put you in a position (a true believer, with discernment) to address the problem.

There is nothing in the whole Bible that mentions that a woman doesn't have the same authority in Christ that a man does. He doesn't say the men believers will have a authority to cast out devils and the females not so much. There is great power in the Name of Jesus, James tells us that demons TREMBLE at the mere mention of it!

Quote:
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. -James 2:19

When you get a revelation on the authority the we have in Christ you will be absolutely amazed. It basically goes like this, YOU SPEAK, they listen, end of story. I searched to no avail to find a video of a woman that was being robbed and she flat out told the devil 'I bind you in the name of Jesus, now leave' the guy puts the gun down and leaves, it's amazing.

He is also mindful of our weaknesses and though it gets freaky as times, you will prevail!

The old hymn reigns true:

"There is power, power, wonder working power, in the Blood of the Lamb!!"

Will be praying for you sister! FEAR NOT!

2012/2/28 20:22Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Appreciate all you saints who cared enough to share.

I am reading and listening as well as praying.

BTW, learjet, I find your evaluation of the modern church to be spot on..

God bless...

Sandra

2012/3/1 10:30Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Update

Last night my group of girls met - we meet twice a month, every other week.

All I can say is "Praise the LORD!" We had a very good night. A lot of people in our brotherhood and beyond were praying. The girls were calm during class and afterwards. They were subdued and they listened carefully.

The primarily point of our lesson dealt with the issue of being good, our inability to do it in our own strength, how we need the infilling of the Holy Spirit that changes us...

There were no disruptions at all. None.

When I went there I did not know what to expect. I was getting mentally and spiritually prepared to do battle, if needs be. I had become fully aware that we are in a literal war with demonic forces. And how are we going to fare in this war is the issue we are going to have to face head on.

As I consider my future involvement with them, I want to draw back and let others do it. Then on the other hand there is a drawing that tells me I should not opt out. It is wearisome...it takes its toll on my natural strength. Still, when I am there I do feel supernatural strength. Since this is the case, why do I question it begs to be answered and the answer is not flattering.

God bless all of you who prayed. God did answer your and others prayers. The battle is not over, it has just begun.

God bless.

2012/3/7 10:07Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Update

Dear ginnyrose,

Thank you for the update. Glad the session was uneventful.

ws

2012/3/7 23:29Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Need insight

Tonight will be the last night for this season's classes with the Kidz Klubs.

I am asking that if the Holy Spirit reminds you to pray for this event, that you would intercede on our behalf.

Two weeks ago the class was not as sudued as the previous one, but they were reverent for the most past and Disha did not act out...But I was taken back when one of the girls said she does not understand what I am saying. I suspect she is lying because when I visit with them informally, there is no problem of them understanding me at all. They speak Ebonics a lot and that I do not understand except for an occasional word. My observation in the past has been they could understand us well but we cannot understand them when they choose to speak ebonics. (Actually, I had thought local blacks no longer spoke it but I was proven wrong, very wrong.)

Anyhow - I also suspect that if she says she does not understand me, it is because the devil has stopped her ears. As I teach, I could tell if the message is hitting the mark - being understood. For the most part it has been, hence the disruption of some, especially Disha.

Personally, I am very weary in body, mind and spirit with this teaching responsibility. I am not sure but what the devil is working hard to distract me from it as well. In all my years of teaching I have never felt so much pressure in so many ways as I have since September when these classes began.

I mentioned body - my right shoulder hurts awfully bad and this began for no apparent reason a few weeks ago; it also does not respond to pain meds. So, am I discouraged? when I think about how I feel, when I see the effects of sin on the life of these girls, yes, I am discouraged. BUT we are called to be faithful and it is God who we are serving not me or my comfort.

All for now...must get to my studying...

God bless.

ginnyrose

2012/4/10 10:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy