SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : How do YOU Listen?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

How do YOU Listen?

How do YOU Listen?

Listening... means taking a vigorous interest in what is being told us. You can listen like a blank wall or like a splendid auditorium where every sound comes back fuller and richer.

This was shared with me today and as I was thinking about what it means to really listen Father quickened this verse to me: Hebrews 3:15 While it is said, Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

"Lord help me to really listen and submit my life unto YOU, captivate my thoughts every moment of every day and do not let there be a single moment that passes when I do not wait eagerly to hear all that You have to say. Amen."

God bless
mj

2012/2/22 22:47Profile
Elibeth

Re: How do YOU Listen?

Mary Jane,

I always, appreciate the sencerity in your writings.

Yes Lord, these words are for me also.

The Lord truly bless you,

elizabeth

2012/2/22 23:13Profile
MaryJane

He Can Make Your Life Beautiful

He Can Make Your Life Beautiful

7/29/2004

As surely as each new sunset is original, creative, and beautiful ... So will the same Artist make something Beautiful of your life, as you allow Him. : ) 7:04 p.m.

Reading through some simple yet loving thoughts shared by fellow believers. This one touched my heart this morning. There are times when I look back over the journey that my life has been with regret and I see so many time where I have fallen, where I have wondered off the narrow path, times that were dark and just filled with ugliness and my heart becomes heavy. How can GOD use someone like me?... but then I am reminded by that still small voice as HE whispers my name, calls out to me to keep my thoughts on HIM and allow HIM to continue working. He reminds me that HE is not yet finished with my life. Truly HE is an amazing and awesome GOD to turn something as pitiful as my life into a reflection of HIS own!! As I sit at the Artists feet and watch my heart just leaps in my chest with the anticipation of what brush strokes HE will choose next for me, what colors will He choose, how will HE turn all my weaknesses into glory so that HIS name be lifted up above all others!!

God bless
mj

2012/2/23 9:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy