SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Midnight hour closing in. That great Tribulation near...GEORGE WARNOCK.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother William

You wrote ;
“Heeding the call of the Holy Spirit and obeying the Word of God concerning Holiness and a right walk before God. Allowing the Holy Spirit to sanctify us to prepare us for our Bride Groom, Jesus Christ, and Christ arising within our hearts.

Is it not possible Staff that He is preparing us to be that last days witness? Though undeserving of such a calling. The pull of the Holy Spirit towards righteousness within our lives seems a stronger call within me then ever before. I since an urgency concerning it in a way I have not felt before. What of you, is this true concerning your spirit as well?“

Yes dear brother and I pray that pull would be met with urgency in all of us 🙏🏻

2021/2/24 22:19Profile
staff

Re: forgot this example of translation !!

Hi all,
I almost forgot this important example of ressurection and translation.
The two witnesses are seen ,seen standing on their feet and they are seen by their enemies going up to heaven!These are quick but not instantaneous.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath[b] of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

So recap of translations to heaven that are seen.
Elijah
Jesus
The Two Witnesses
The Saints coming out of the grave after the resurrection(seen but not seen rising)

Recap of translations going to heaven that are not seen
Zero
We have built numerous doctrines regarding other things on ten percent of the examples we have here.

urs staff

2021/2/25 16:45Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Savannah,
Thanks for the blessing,
blessings,
staff

2021/2/25 16:48Profile
billy1980

Tennesse-

Re:

“In the midst of the earth, we know our God is preparing a "willing People" for the Day of His Power. He is preparing a Joseph in a prison-house for the Day of Famine; a Moses in the wilderness of Midian, who will go forth with no weapon but a stick in his hand to deliver a whole nation of slaves; an Elijah people who will "stand before God" and hear words from His mouth, and effectively call a people to repentance ; a John the Baptist arising in the midst of a stream-lined and proud religious order, calling men to repentance, be they religious or profane.”

“And in the outcome of it all, God will have a "glorious Church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing"….A HOLY Bride that will cry out, in union with the Spirit of God, to the poor, wretched and needy of the earth: "Come! Come!. Whosoever will, let him take of the Water of Life freely".

“May the Lord help us all in these awesome times, to draw closer and closer to our Lord Jesus. For only in union with Him will we have unfailing supply of "oil" to keep our lamps burning in the midnight hour that is closing upon us.“

Father through Christ blood we come to you. We repent of any sins we have done. We surrender ourselves fully to your Holy Spirit. Seeking your will to be done and not our own. I pray for my brethren Lord I pray for the things you see they need prayer concerning and pray through you for them in Jesus name. Thank you for your son. Thank you for your great mercy and compassion for us though we deserve it not. Lord we present ourselves before your throne room as a Holy sacrifice through Jesus blood and righteousness alone. Your will be done on earth as it is already done in heaven! Have your way with us Lord, you are our master and creator. We repent of working in the flesh, and seek only you and what you desire here on out. In Jesus name Amen.

2021/2/25 18:44Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

“May the Lord help us all in these awesome times, to draw closer and closer to our Lord Jesus. For only in union with Him will we have unfailing supply of "oil" to keep our lamps burning in the midnight hour that is closing upon us.“

2021/2/25 22:09Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

Who started this thread? Why do authors of threads like this keep getting banned? What’s up?

2021/3/5 2:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Who started this thread? Why do authors of threads like this keep getting banned? What’s up?

Brother, not many people are banned, actually more people ask their accounts to be removed for various reasons. This does not happen alot but I am glad to serve brethren if they desire this etc.

2021/3/5 6:35Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Jeremy- you may not have noticed that the thread started 9 years ago. Lots of folks have come and gone since then.

2021/3/5 7:47Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK,
I did not notice that,9yrs ago lol.Well we cant blame anyone for duplicating threads .I wonder where we will be in 2030?
urs staff

2021/3/5 15:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy