SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Love Costs Every Thing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Love Costs Every Thing

Brothers and sisters, I want to show you a trailer of the film Love Costs Every Thing (the link is below). This is a film by Christ In Youth and Voice of The Martyrs on the persecution of Christians around the globe. Francis Chan has also helped CIY and VOM with this film, and they are having simulcast events on March 7th and 11th, but I do not know if the film will be on DVD or not. My purpose in sharing this with you is simply to help bring the family of Christ to an awareness of the persecution that is happening around the world daily. These are dear brothers and sisters in Christ who, more than anything, need prayer. I know that it is quite easy to not think about them because in America and nations like it, we live in a nation of abundance and safety. But we must remember that most of the world does not, and most of the Christians in these areas are persecuted in some way or another. So I ask you to please watch this video. It gives a glimpse into the world and lives of Christians who have been and are still being persecuted and can open your eyes and heart to them and motivate you to pray for them daily. God bless.

http://vimeo.com/23592773

2012/2/9 16:10Profile

Re: Love Costs Every Thing

'Thank you', Anamosa.

2012/2/9 20:06
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

@Jesus-is-GOD You are welcome. It would do us all well to remember Hebrews 13:3, "Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body."

2012/2/10 0:08Profile

Re:

Most definitely correct, Anamosa.

"... as bound with them ... as being yourselves also in the body."

I believe he meant to do more than just "think of them, when it comes to mind".
"Remember" is written in a tense that indicates 'continuous action', and fasting with prayer would be more in-line with what he's trying to convey - as suffering along with them and for them. Amen, and thank you again.

2012/2/10 1:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy