SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Head Coverings/Governmental Order - Watchman Nee

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
pilgrim777

Re:

Quote:
I never said that. Why can't we talk about a BIBLICAL passage without everyone jumping to conclusions and making assumptions - or saying the passage is irrelevant? Are there sections of God's Word that we are not allowed to talk about? My bible doesn't have black marks through certain passages of scripture so that I won't talk about them. Do I need a different bible? Is all scripture profitable or just some portions?

I think what I have learned is that there are some subjects that are not held by a majority of Christians, like this one and are probably best talked about in person with friends than on the Internet with hundreds of people that you know there are going to be some that disagree vociferously.

I'm sorry I was part of that Sean and hope we can be friends and fellowship around Jesus. That is what I want my thrust to be.

From your other thread, you say that you don't judge others that don't wear a headcovering (and I believe you don't judge them as spiritually inferior) and they are free to fellowship with you so there you have it. There's no problem that I perceive.

So stick around and work with all of us as we try to get better at communicating with one another and not getting offended. There are so many things about Jesus to talk about.

Pilgrim

2012/2/7 20:58Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: sscott7

Quote:
sscott7
No, I'm not Pentecostal, but women are allowed to pray and prophesy in our fellowship. In fact, I haven't ever been part of a fellowship where this is restricted.

I've been to a BUNCH of them!! LOL Does your church believe in speaking in tongues? And if so, do they outwardly during the church service or prayer service?

What was the last prophecy a woman gave in your church? I'm only asking to see if we are on the same wave length with prophesy?

(I've changed nothing to this post except to add this question (since he hasn't answered it yet (2/9/12 10:35 gmt): What constitutes prophesy in your church? Preaching, future event foretold, message of wisdom or knowledge? I'm just trying to figure out what you deem 'prophesy, my brother)

God bless,
Lisa

2012/2/8 17:51Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Head Coverings/Governmental Order - Watchman Nee

bump

2012/2/9 13:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy