SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Iran warns world of coming great event

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Iran warns world of coming great event

Amid crippling sanctions over its nuclear weapons program, Iran is continuing to prepare itself for war against the West, and now is warning of a coming great event.

“In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning.

Khamenei, speaking to hundreds of youths from more than 70 countries attending a world conference on the Arab Spring just days ago, told a cheering crowd in Tehran that “Allah’s promises will be delivered and Islam will be victorious.”

Khamenei has been heard to say that the coming of the last Islamic Messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, is near and that specific actions need to be taken to protect the Islamic regime for upcoming events.

Mahdi, according to Shiite belief, will reappear at the time of Armageddon. Selected forces within the Revolutionary Guards and Basij reportedly have been trained under a task force called “Soldiers of Imam Mahdi” and they will bear the responsibility of security and protecting the regime against uprisings. Many in the Guards and Basij have been told that the 12th Imam is on earth, facilitated the victory of Hezbollah over Israel in the 2006 war and soon will announce publicly his presence after the needed environment is created.

---

Any Iranian military or commercial vessel easily could get right outside the U.S. coastline and in less than 60 seconds fire a ballistic missile armed with a nuclear payload and detonate it over U.S. skies in an electromagnetic attack that would plunge America back into the 18th century.

Studies show within just one year after such an attack, two-thirds of Americans would cease to exist and the rest would live under dire conditions.

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-world-of-coming-great-event/

2012/2/3 23:56Profile

Re: Iran warns world of coming great event

All THREE monotheistic religions are waiting on their Messiah to come. All three have a different one in view.
The Globalists have 'their' messiah in wait - that will come as a result of this war. Read Daniel 8. Whoever takes down the Medes and the Persians - out from that entity, [the he-goat], comes the little horn.
All that the earth will get as a result of this war is the antiChrist.
The Christians are being influenced [by these News Sites] to support the "he goat" that produces that little horn.
When will Christians turn to The Word alone and be able to discern their News Sources?
When antiChrist sets up his seat in Jerusalem.
After this war, most will accept anyone that brings 'peace', because of the controlled media - the mouth-piece for the beast.

2012/2/4 9:58

Re: Iran warns world of coming great event

" It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.

" All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain."

I think Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is correct and this will come to pass. I believe that Revelation's White Horse of the SEALS is indeed "Lightening"..which flew from Jerusalem's mount to Heaven with Mohammad for some instruction. I believe that the Babylonian West will fall, and the entire Earth, and Yes, America will be under the rule of Islam, and it's christ....our Anti-Christ.

I am not sure of the sequence or rapidity, as Daniel indicates several shifts in power..possibly Russia, China and others will be involved then, but in the end Islam will dominate. This is the great Trial that shall cover the whole Earth.

I believe that Allah is none other than the Demon Prince of Persia..[ next to Satan, #2 in evil rank..]..THE BEAST....and that he has been released from imprisonment in the bottomless pit recently.

It seems however, that Allah is not entirely successful in that there SHALL be a remnant Bride, without spot or blemish. There may well be refuge cities during this time. Most of those reading this will be alive when these events occur, and you will think of today, as the days of paradise, compared to the hardship coming.

This will be a time when the streets will fill with blood with those beheaded; The Martyrs, who KEEP the testimony of their Lord Jesus, no matter the cost of life itself.

We must remember also that there will be a remnant, though it may not seem possible. I have witnessed the invasion of America in a holy vision. It may be sooner than we think, because when prodded, events will happen suddenly.

2012/2/4 10:39

Re:

What is sad are the hundreds of youth who are listening to the demonic poison of Khamenei. Dear God set these youth free by the gospel of your Son Jesus. May they be brought out of the dominion of darkness into the kingdom of your dear Son Jesus. Dear Jesus deliver them by the power of your mighty name. For it is in that name I pray. Amen.

Blaine Scogin

2012/2/4 10:39

Re:

Brother Blaine, Yes, we're to pray and 'be a witness' for the entire globe for His Sake, but what have we shown these people?
We went into Iraq on the pretense of WMDs and then admitted - Oops, we were wrong, no WMDs - under a so-called christian president - so that now, all that they see is that 'Christians' are attacking them and are over there when we didn't need to be. What have we done? How heart breaking is all of this?

2012/2/4 11:18
pilgrim777

Re:

Hi Blaine,

I believe the Lord is moving greatly in these countries, especially when they attack their own people. Syria just killed 400 of its own people and this is making many of them disillusioned with Arab leadership and Islam. Many of the Iranian young people were "put down" forcefully a couple of years ago and I know that there are many in Iran that do not like the Theocracy.

Fortunately God does not depend on America or any other nation for the movement of His Spirit. No nation hinders the Lord.

Christians are to love all men and not side with any military. No man is our enemy.

Blessings,
Pilgrim

2012/2/4 11:24Profile

Re:

Quote:
Christians are to love all men and not side with any military. No man is our enemy.

Completely agree.

2012/2/4 11:35

Re: We are to be kingdom minded

Amen to all the preceding post. Ann I hear your heart cry sister. But despite America, God is moving in Iran in great and mighty ways. Our prayer is to be the cross of Jesus defeat the crescent moonn. For this war will not be won with carrier groups or economic sanctions. This is a spiritual war that will be won by prayer and the word undergirded by the love of Christ.

Blaine

2012/2/4 12:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy