SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : no chatroom?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

no chatroom?

Hi,
First of all, I really like this site. I'm really enjoying the fellowship in the forums. But what about a chat room? This site surely has enough members to maintain an almost continous fellowship. How about adding one? :-?

2005/1/22 18:41
jeremyhulsey

Re: no chatroom?

Hi Lahry,

I think we kind of tried one before but it didn't really work.

2005/1/23 0:15Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: no chatroom?

Well....

Greg has tried various types in the past and for whatever reason they just kind of fizzled out.

Kind of like this setup personally, at least you an always come back after more reflection and correct or flesh out more thought. Am not really familiar with them other than what we tried here before and they seemed to get disjointed with 4 or 5 people talking and trying to keep up with everything. What has been your experience?

2005/1/23 0:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Kind of like this setup personally, at least you an always come back after more reflection and correct or flesh out more thought.

Great question and I think Mike hit it quite well that the forums are in a sense the same type of communication but just in a slower more meaningful way. Whats awesome about the forums also is that its a great reference tool to look back on and for others to be blessed by the communication.

2005/1/23 16:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg has tried various types in the past and for whatever reason they just kind of fizzled out.

If I remember correctly it was a weekly revival chat. So people met at a certain time for a few hours. Also another thing that was tryed was an live audio seminar with chat where a preacher would share with people live and have questions and things discussed afterwards.

Here is an example of an seminar with chat transcript:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2329&forum=12&5]Live seminar..[/url]

2005/1/23 16:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy