SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Middle East news -

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

listen, there are many chess pieces moving right this second.

i could link you to a site, where a very clear warning was given, but that wouldnt be helpful.

i say that in the same sense of the famous film line..."you cant handle the truth", because on this very forum, which purports to seek Revival, there is so much division and contention, imagine me linking you all to a secular website, that just has FEAR reeking out of it.

that would be adding sin to more sin.

just stock up on groceries and other preps as your purse and God allows....and pray.

2012/2/1 15:11

"The Last Day"

this film, just released from Israel is called "The Last Day"....to me, this is confirmation that Israel fully intends to destroy Iranian nuclear ambition.....beware strong content:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T5CF1jhTg&feature=player_embedded

2012/2/1 15:44

Re:

Very low connection for me so I can't see utubes, but I do stay very much in tune to global any/everythings. I believe that Jesus has His Head wrapped around the world because He cares, and that would mean that we should as well.

Appreciate the posts Neil and Blaine.

Just feel that some are meant to be the strong to carry the timid and fearful through and also, that unity is the top of the list for "preps" :)

The Remnant is a forbidable force when united. That's strength, and praying in His love for one another is power.

Blessings and Great Shalom!

2012/2/2 1:56
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Ann, I do not mind if you post news. But in doing so, there is inbedded within a sense of fear because how will we fare if these things will come to pass as people expect it to. Life already is challenging for many and how will one cope with something well beyond our scope of past experiences? If you have been reading the forum for a long time, you may have read links to news articles that predicted certain calamities by certain date[s] but it did not happen.

Another poster referred to the lineup of warships in the middle east like a game of chess. Sometimes I get the sense the powers-that-be are indeed playing chess...except they are using human beings as pawns, like the ancient Indians used to (or, maybe still do, am not sure) when playing chess.

Still, God is in control or else everything would be in smoldering ruins by now. It all appears so controlled, so calculated - how could one believe otherwise?

2012/2/2 8:54Profile
MaryJane

Re:

ginnyrose wrote:Another poster referred to the lineup of warships in the middle east like a game of chess. Sometimes I get the sense the powers-that-be are indeed playing chess...except they are using human beings as pawns, like the ancient Indians used to (or, maybe still do, am not sure) when playing chess.

Still, God is in control or else everything would be in smoldering ruins by now. It all appears so controlled, so calculated - how could one believe otherwise?

I agree it does seem exactly like a big game of chess.I have often thought of it that way myself. One leader makes a move and then the next...I also agree God is in control, that is why I do not get so caught up in the news anymore. I use to become very fearful about such things but now I just don't read it and I just know that the LORD is in control of it all. I can't change things anyway so its better for me to just keep my focus on HIM.

God bless
mary

2012/2/2 9:46Profile

Re:

Hi Ginny. The point to me is not to post News, but only in relation to what we see already in The Word.

Blaine had a good point and I feel as he does, in that - anyone could go to any News site - then to 'the middle east' section and read for themselves if they're interested.

I just wonder or worry for those who may also avoid those parts of the Bible that may frighten them as well. Same principle.

Just from my own experience - facing head-on the things that the enemy would try to make us fearful of, has been the way that The LORD has kept us in realism and the fear drops off.

As I've said, I don't plan to post any more News. Others are free to, if they so choose.

The page from the bbc on the middle east Tuesday night was ablaze with every article hyped-up on war in Syria and Iran - but last night it was 'all is calm' with - "Don't worry, the UN is fixing everything for us" type headlines.

The News is hyped and I posted some weeks back that I've never seen so much dis-info coming out - even from the alternative news sources. I certainly do realize that the media and whomever behind them, are attempting to keep the public in a state of unrest or flux because it sells for one thing, and also because, by keeping people in a reactionary state with so many differing reports day-to-day, is a type of psychop that weakens rather than strengthens for when the real McCoy does come. Simple language - mind games to make folks more managable/controllable when they're in a stunned-state.
But the Word gives us the direction in which to focus, regarding today and tomorrow, etc and that's where our minds and eyes should stay - as in, When they say, 'Peace, peace ....'
To be forewarned Scripturally is to be spiritually forearmed. Perfect peace comes from staying in His Word.

Would just like to ask for prayer for those that are innocently being used as canon fodder and for those that are prone to being fearful - both saved and unsaved - that we can minister to now and if/when any unrest comes.

Thanks

2012/2/2 11:19

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy