SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Kuwait: The prince's mysterious conversion to Christianity?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Kuwait: The prince's mysterious conversion to Christianity?

According to reports, a Kuwaiti royal prince has become a follower of Jesus Christ. In an audio file posted with his name, he affirms that if he is killed because of a recording he made where he talks about his conversion, he firmly believes that he will meet Jesus Christ face-to-face. The news comes from Middle Eastern sources which state that al-Haqiqa – a Christian satellite TV channel in Arabic that transmits Christian religious programmes – broadcast an audio file attributed to the Kuwaiti prince, identified as Abdullah al-Sabah. The al-Sabahs are the royal family of Kuwait, a country rich in oil. The name Abdullah (servant of God) frequently appears in the Emir’s family tree.

In his audio file, Abdullah declared: “First of all, I fully agree with the distribution of this audio file and I now declare that if they kill me because of it, then I will appear before Jesus Christ and be with him ...

read more: http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/homepage/world-news/detail/articolo/kuwait-cristianesimo-christianism-cristianos-11709/

2012/1/26 1:58Profile

Re: Kuwait: The prince's mysterious conversion to Christianity?

For sure God is working in the restricted nations and many are coming to faith in Christ. Even at the highest levels. I hear of things the Spirit is doing in the ME to call forth his chosen from the ends of the earth. Let us pray Jesus continues to build his church behind the Islamic veil. Halleujah!

Blaine Scogin

2012/1/26 6:44

Re: Cannot autheticate this

Ok. True confession. In my excitement I never stopped to verify this. There is no proof this individual is a,member of the Kuwait royal family. Also the sources that are reporting this are Catholic. Not that I am biased but I cannot autheticate this through the persecution web sites I draw on. Moabat News, an Iranian Christian news site that tracks believers in the ME, says the report is false. My googling is turning up nothing.

Can anyone else autheticate this preferably from non catholic sources. I would like to believe this is true. We know God is working in unique ways on the ME. But want to be sure that this is a genuine report.

Blaine Scogin

2012/1/26 16:54

Re: Hope its true

I honestly hope that the story of Abdullah al- Sabbah coming to Jesus Christ is true. You think something like this would be hitting the major Christian web sites. Yet the story is carried by one source mainly, The Vatican Insider. This makes me wonder. Would apprecate any additional input from the forum or any additional info to autheticate this report.

Blaine Scogin

2012/1/26 18:18

Re: Kuwait: The prince's mysterious conversion to Christianity?

God Bless him and make him a witness to his countrymen. As for authentication of this article, who cares, God Bless him anyway.

2012/1/26 20:22

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy