SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : An apology

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

An apology

I know most people on here have been on here for a while and have seen me not be on the side of giving knowledge to others but crying out for prayer and help and knowledge in my struggles. But their is something i want to apologize to the people here about. Over the last few months if not longer i had become bitter towards people on here because of sometimes of the lack of responses etc. I have become angered at some for not understanding my situation. But i just want to apologize for becoming angry at you guys here, you have become a home for me. It really has not just been you guys, i have become bitter towards many christians and even my old church. I became so very prideful and critical within me, i think have taken some of the great truths i have learned from others and maybe those who have walked holy with the Lord and taken it the wrong way and looked down on others so much and all christians to be honest instead of judging myself first. I have been a hypocrite to many and i have been wrong. I use to trust the Lord so much that i would not really go to people or other christians for prayer or help that much, i strongly trusted the Lord, but my ungodly lifestyle has brought the fruit of not hearing the Lord really in my personal life as much. It is hard to not get your prayers answered like i use to and hear the voice of God anymore closely like i use to. It so very hard. But anyways i just wanted to say I am sorry and ask for all of your forgiveness for being this wayto the church of Christ. I am sorry.

2012/1/21 18:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: An apology

Quote:
i think have taken some of the great truths i have learned from others and maybe those who have walked holy with the Lord and taken it the wrong way and looked down on others so much and all christians to be honest instead of judging myself first. I have been a hypocrite to many and i have been wrong.

Brother,

It is a blessing to hear you express your heart in this way. The Lord is pleased with such honesty and sincerity and this is putting you in a great place where the Lord will guide your ways much better. I feel in my life also there are many of the problems you have mentioned. May God continue to grow me into the beautiful humble likeness of His Son.

We are blessed to have you on the site dear brother.

2012/1/21 18:31Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Part of sanctification is the graceful revelation of God exposing us to ourselves. It makes us dependent on Him to affect the change that conforms us to Him. Do not think that the Holy Spirit is not quick at work convicting all who love Him of that which is not pleasing to Him. Can anyone truly born of God lay their head on their pillow at night and say to himself, "Wow, I made it through this day and did not have to bother God for grace?"

It is praise worthy to be given a fish.

2012/1/21 19:33Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thanks guys

2012/1/21 21:47Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

In spite of the fact that I do not respond to your posts bible4life, I always pray for you.

2012/1/21 21:51Profile
mama27

Re:

I too, don't always have time to respond, but I pray for you often....

2012/1/21 23:42Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thanks i appreciate your prayers.

2012/1/22 0:33Profile
mguldner

Kansas

"I use to trust the Lord so much that i would not really go to people or other christians for prayer or help that much, i strongly trusted the Lord,"

I understand trusting in the Lord dear brother but if our mentality is, just me and the Lord I don't need anyone else, this is where we get into real danger. Paul had no problem asking for help, prayers, and favor from other brothers in Christ so why should we? It's a wonderfully humbly experience :) Christianity is a body and like in the human body we as parts give other parts purpose and meaning. A heart doesn't need to beat if it doesn't have a way to transport the blood, so God made veins and arterties. We need to be dependant on the Lord Jesus alone for salvation but God gave us each other for a reason to build one another up in edifying speech and action. Hang in there brothe John!

2012/1/22 8:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy