SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Where's Rahman?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Spitfire

Where's Rahman?

Has anyone seen or heard from Rahman? He hasn't logged in since December 30th. I hope he is ok. Does anyone know what's up? Dian.

2005/1/19 6:21Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Where's Rahman?

Indeed.
And Mrs. Fred, same time as well.
Lars.

Fortunately the Lord knows.

Jam 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and [b]pray one for another[/b], that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

2005/1/19 8:44Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Friends

Rahman and I had been corresponding for some time and he informed me that he would not be accessing the internet for a few weeks. He said he may have access again on the 10th but, perhaps whatever it was took a little longer than expected. Let us keep him as well as Mrs. Fred in our prayers.

James

2005/1/19 11:07Profile
Rahman

Re: America's Precarious Economy ...

Greetings Mishpachah! ... Mishpachah is Hebrew for "Family" ... Hi there sister Dian and brothers Mike and James ...

i've been very quiet since the end of last year because Holy Spirit keeps impressing on me Ezek. 3: 26 ...

"And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house" ...

So needless to say i've been eerily quiet, but in this quiet down time i can tell you that Holy Spirit isn't being quiet within me, for as per Jer. 33:3 (my lifes verse) He's telling me a whole bunch of what i knew not regarding how America's idol of Economy is destroyed ... Americans, including American Christianity, had no idea the consequences of our either taking, or our allowing God to be taken out of our everyday governance back in the 60's ... It was a horrible, horrible mistake that has taken almost 50 years of greedy, satanically inspired moral and ethical deregulations to come to what it's about to manifest itself as now ... Holy Spirit is teaching me an awful lot about money, finance, and safer havens for wealth, which is a real mystery to me for i'm far from wealthy ... i keep sensing in my spirit that where He's taking me now has something to do with provisionary stewardship, my being used of Him as a trusted conduit of material blessing to His Commision, Church and Charity in the economic severity soon to be upon us ... i don't really know as of yet why He has me where i am now, but i do know that when He tells me to share i'll be sharing for Holy Spirit also is impressing Ezek. 3:27 on me ...

"But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house".

Shortly after 9/11 Holy Spirit said to me that it's meaning was that God has judged the idol of our Economy and that it is as completely destroyed as the World Trade Centers ... That He judged our idol of our Military and that it is crippled ... But that He has in essence spared our Government because we in essence treat it the same way that we treat Him, either we don't believe in it at all, or we only seek it if we're in some type of dire circumstance, and will curse it if it doesn't meet up to our expectations ... Now i totally understand why the world can't understand this, but i was at a loss why the house of God, especially the priests/preachers of God didn't/doesn't see this ... As of late, in light of what Holy Spirit is showing/teaching me now, i'd been diligently seeking our Lord as to why i seem to be the only one in my imediate circle of fellow saints to see/understand/forsee the signs of impending chastisement that seem so blatantly screaming out for spiritual recognition ... Then Holy Spirit impressed Ezek.12: 2 on me ...

"Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house" ...

This in a nutshell, from this sobering discussion between a group of (except for the Asian man) seemingly secular non believing economist/financial advisors/investors, is how and why America's idol of Economy is about to implode under our top heavy crushing weight of unGodly greed debt ... For any who chooses to "hear", listen as to why American's, both sinner and Christian, have refused to wake up from the opiate of greed, and still refuses to do so ... God's about to give us "cold turkey" saints ... i pray that you're ready! ...

AHEAD OF THE TREND
http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2005-0122-2.mp3

I'm not posting these for pro or con discussion ad-nauseum, for i'm not concerened with whether you believe it or not that America is headed for Economic chastisement ... i'm just strewing seeds here, and if they find fertile ground in you may Holy Spirit shine His enlightenment, His water, and make it grow ...

Riverside Conversations (2/2003):
If you haven't seen and heard it, you're in for a thought-provoking experience. Jim Rogers and his dinner guests Marc Faber, and Daniel Yergin explore global markets today and into the future ...

Click on ... Video: Riverside Conversations ... upper right hand side of web page ... It starts in german but the conversation is in english ...
http://www.vpro.nl/programma/tegenlicht/afleveringen/10443446/

Deflationary Depression" - 3 INTERVIEWS
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2003/Prechter.htm

"Infectious Greed: How Deceit and Risk Corrupted the Financial Markets"
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2003/Partnoy.htm

SOCIAL SECURITY
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Stormtracks.html

John Rubino, Author
"Strategies for the End of the Housing Bubble
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Rubino.html

THE DANGER OF DERIVATIVES (2nd PART)
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Leeb.html

PS - i'm not frequenting this site at all as much as i did IN 2004 ... i'm again actively pursuing the publication of "The Called" (which i believe is key in my future)
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2289&forum=41&16

... and am way to busy in the present direction Holy Spirit has me in ... But rest assured that when He tells me to proclaim again, i'll be posting what i hear Holy Spirit telling me to say ... in the meanwhile you can always e-mail me at [email protected] ...

i love you all in the one and only perfect love that is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit! ... Please remember me in prayer, as i do some of you individually, and all SI collectively ... His will be done! ... Whatever it is, His perfect will be done! ... In Jesus name ... Amen

2005/2/16 14:25Profile
rookie

Re: America's Precarious Economy ...

A prophetic voice in the wilderness.

God Bless
Jeff

2005/2/16 14:56Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Brother!

Ahh....

That, is the collective sound of relief escaping.
We missed you brother! Haven't even read your post yet, just so good to 'see' you again.

Remember those old ad's about "It's two o'clock in the morning. Do you know where your daughter is?"

While your parents are up worrying about you... :-x Glad you finally phoned home! ;-)

2005/2/16 15:41Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Take forth the precious from the vile...

Brother Rahman!

Welcome back….we MISSED :-o you! Concerning the things of which you have spoken in your post you may want to correspond with Farai (IRONMAN). The Spirit has given him a similar message… I will get him to write to you and give you the details.

Glad to have you back big brother!

Your son in Christ

James

PS:
Only one life, it shall soon be passed,
Only what's done for God will last,
And when I am dying, how glad I shall be
If the lamp of my life has been burned up for Thee

2005/2/16 18:48Profile
Spitfire

Rahman! Hello Dear Friend. We missed you. Welcome back. You are loved! Talk to you soon. Love, Dian.

2005/2/17 6:47Profile
rookie

Re:

I've listened to all the audio that Br. Rahman suggested. The overwhelming thought that comes to mind after listening to these interviews, can be summed up, by one of the observations that one of these men made.

He said, that the leaders in this country seem unwilling to take the steps necessary to correct the wrongs. Government steals the money from the Social Security Trust fund. Shareholders of corporations do not want the CEO's to report realistic data on earnings. Homebuyers do not understand or care about the debt that they are taking on.
Wall Street people do not want you to know the depth of the problems that exist in our current financial system. All believe that things will remain the same.

One man said that to sum up all of what I mentioned, it basically can be labeled as immoral blindness. He said every world power that has existed throughout time has destroyed its own currency because the people did not want to do the right things. The results of such behavior brings wars and desolations. The leaders are blind and the masses are blind.

And we all drink from the wine of fornication with the Great Harlot, the kings and the sea of men.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/18 10:47Profile
rookie

Re:

Another thought, the men speaking in Rahman's list spoke of the possibility of hyper-inflation. They spoke of the lies that the government puts out every month on inflation. The truth is that inflation is growing much faster than what they are telling the public. This is a portion of an inflation report put out this morning.

"The PPI report was clearly disappointing and a bit of a warning signal that inflationary pressures could rise in the months ahead," said Michael Sheldon, chief market strategist, at Spencer Clarke LLC.

Core inflation for wholesale goods, which excludes volatile food and energy prices, jumped 0.8 percent in January compared with forecasts of a 0.2 percent increase. This was the fastest rate of increase in six years.

The overall producer price index increased 0.3 percent as expected."

If core inflation prices were up .8% how then does the price index only go up .3%?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/18 10:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy