SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello and thank you!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kylesdad

cleveland oh

Hello and thank you!

Hi everyone. Mark here from Cleveland Ohio, U.S.A
Firstly I'd like to thank those who take the time to run this site as it is a fantastic resource. To hear People like tozer and moody preaching is quite a thrill. I suppose I'm still a babe in the faith. a bit over 3 years i said the "sinners prayer" (and I see that discusion is ongoing and debated fiercly) and I have been at the mountain top and down in the valley in that time. God has been opening my eyes lately, asking me simply "what are you doing with what I have given you"? And truly the answer was 'nothing Lord, just kicking it here waiting til i get home'. Well he's telling me to get on with it bring a piece of Heaven to earth, and to Glorify him in all I do. Thats my thirst, that's my desire. So Please pray for me to that I obey. I hope to be a blessing to you all.

2005/1/18 23:31Profile
Holywarrior

Re: Hi Mark form Holywarrior

Hi Mark

God bless you. i will pray that God will use you mightily. May you grow in His Grace and mercy and love.

Brother in Christ
Holywarrior

2005/1/19 5:57Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Hello and thank you!

Quote:
Well he's telling me to get on with it bring a piece of Heaven to earth, and to Glorify him in all I do.

Hi Mark
you are in company with a good few here who have heard the same word! Welcome to the family.

2005/1/19 8:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'd like to thank those who take the time to run this site as it is a fantastic resource. To hear People like tozer and moody preaching is quite a thrill.

Welcome to the site brother mark! I pray the Lord deepen you in Him. If you haven't already check out the featured sermons on the front page, paticularly "ten shekels and a shirt" by Paris Reidhead.

2005/1/19 11:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy