SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : When I was but a child of 7 years old

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

When I was but a child of 7 years old

When I was but a child of 7 years old, God told me that if I did not pray for my lost Dad...and he gave his life over to God....he would take his life. One solid month of crying and praying in the church by a 7 year old boy and others....that Dad's heart was touched by the mercy of God and he gave his life to God and walked with him until he walked into Heaven 20 years later. The prayer of the 7 year old was well known in the community of that small town. That 7 year old was this person typing this testimony to God's love and glory.
Can you image what 7 children of God's can do in Prayer together? We have loved ones that need God's loving salvation in their hearts. We have unanswered prayers that we hold up. Prayer held up together ..... is it worth it if at least one of your loved ones are prayed through to heaven?

Many great and small miracles have been seen from God's glory to answered prayers. My heart yearns to pray for each lost soul....

Give God the glory....for we are nothing...but God can do wonders with Nothing!!!

2005/1/17 20:25

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy