SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 1/3/12 Nigeria (CDN) Islamist Militants in Nigeria Warn Christians to Leave North Within Three Days-

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 1/3/12 Nigeria (CDN) Islamist Militants in Nigeria Warn Christians to Leave North Within Three Days-

Members of the militant Islamist group Boko Haram have given Christians living in northern Nigeria three days to relocate. Boko Haram has been responsible for at least 45 major attacks, including several assassinations and suicide bombings. They have also overrun the city of Maiduguri to the point where authorities now consider it ungovernable. If Boko Haram's hold continues to grow, many fear the continued slaughter of Christians and the eventual result of Nigerian civil war. It is also suspected that Boko Haram is connected with other jihadist groups, including Al Quada, and that they have a considerable amount of weapons at their disposal.

Pray for the Christians who remain in northern Nigeria as this three day ultimatum nears.
Pray that the Nigerian authorities are able to restore order to the northern region.
Pray that Christians would not feel they have to convert to Islam to ensure their protection.

2012/1/8 19:03Profile
JoanM

Re: 1/3/12 Nigeria (CDN) Islamist Militants in Nigeria Warn Christians to Leave North

I am praying with others this evening.

The ultimatum days are past. Is there further news? I am so humbled by this. I know w all are. And I wonder at what we are, I am, doing with our liberty to fellowship and worship?

2012/1/8 20:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy