SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Prayer Partners needed to Commit to Pray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Revival Prayer Partners needed to Commit to Pray

Seeking Revival: Needed Prayer Partners who have a deep desire in your heart to see God's glory in a might revival starting and spreading bringing lost souls home to heaven. Will you commit to daily Praying with us until we pray this through? If so, leave me a message here or email me at [email protected] ....and let's get as many people to commit to praying for a Mighy Revival to start and spread. If you will commit 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 minutes everyday and/or everynight....let me know and tell others.
Jesus desires what his blood paid for....lost souls.

2005/1/17 20:00
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re: Revival Prayer Partners needed to Commit to Pray

I will pray daily that revival fires fall! Not just for the lost but also for the sleeping American churches that have become "dumb dogs that will not bark" and allowed every kind of everything flood into the House of our Great King! Let the fire fall to cleanse us all and bring a lifestyle of repentance that brings forth "fruit of repentance!" For when the cross of Christ is lifted high, it will draw all men unto Him!

2005/1/19 12:10Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Prayer4am

I will stand with you for a short season… then I must go back to my country (Zimbabwe) and share the wonderful things I have learnt here and pray for revival there.

James

2005/1/19 12:21Profile
G_MeOn

AGREEMENT, can also be likened to filling a bottle with water. One person may pour in twenty percent, another thirty percent, still another ten percent, and the last person forty percent until the bottle is full. When the bottle is filled to the brim or flowing over, then agreement is complete and the task is finished.

I commit to praying for lost souls, that once they are saved that they be so rooted, so rooted and planted, planted near the river banks, so that they may florish, and bear much fruit. According to your word in Psalms 1 and Eze 47:12...

2005/1/19 12:52Profile

This is my heart too but I wonder if we can arrange a time of day to pray so that we can be praying 'together'. I'm sure many of us are already burdened for revival and actively praying - but it would be WONDERFUL to have people all over the continent and world uniting for 30 minutes to an hour for this one cause!

2005/2/19 17:52
billword

Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Re: Revival Prayer

Has anyone heard of the Global Day of Prayer on May 15th? Or the National Day of Prayer? I am active in both of these efforts toward corporate prayer for revival. If I can be a blessing with information or online prayer, I am available. Check out my profile for my IM names and email address.

Shalom,
Bill

Quote:

Stephen2 wrote:
This is my heart too but I wonder if we can arrange a time of day to pray so that we can be praying 'together'. I'm sure many of us are already burdened for revival and actively praying - but it would be WONDERFUL to have people all over the continent and world uniting for 30 minutes to an hour for this one cause!

2005/3/1 0:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
but it would be WONDERFUL to have people all over the continent and world uniting for 30 minutes to an hour for this one cause!

Yes that would be wonderful dear brother, I wonder if this could be a great start to just pray additionally 15-30 minutes a day for God to pour out His Spirit in power and send a mighty revival through US and others. I know many people that come to SI have an heart for revival. If you watch or listen to a sermon that burdens your soul do pray it out to God.. May the Lamb that was slain recieve the glory due to His Name.. today Lord, in my life!

2005/3/1 0:13Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

This is a great idea, I like the idea of having a time to pray together too.

2005/3/2 13:40Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy