SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : concerns about christchurch

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

concerns about christchurch

Although im stepping out here...in making these comments nevertheless ive decided to post these comments. christchurch, new zealand continues to be rocked by one earthquake after another. Funny thing is i jokingly said to my wife on the dawn of a new year will we wake up to another christchurch scenario? (as was the case this time last year) little did i know what news headlines awaited me the following day when i switched on the daily news. Im concerned...whole suburbs are beginning to disappear in christchurch. Experienciing multiple aftershocks. The bible predicts the cities of the nations will fall one day. Is this a sign of what is to come. Jesus spoke of great earthquakes preceding his coming. Hard to ignore what is happening in christchurch...dont you think? Concerned christian.

2012/1/2 6:59Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re: concerns about christchurch

Although im somewhat controversial in saying this. i believe some earthquakes will be so great and so severe in the end times the islands and seas will literally flee away.

2012/1/2 7:20Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: concerns about christchurch

When the first earthquake happened in Christchurch last year I thought that God was sending us a prophetic sign that the judgement has to begin with his church - Christchurch - first before he can pour out the full measure of judgement onto the ungodly world. He will "rock" his church and we will see more of it.

He has to put his church right and clear us of guilt otherwise we have no authority to call sinners to repentance.

2012/1/2 7:44Profile

Re: From the word.......

Luke 21:11
There will be GREAT EARTHQUAKES, famines, and pestilences in various places, and fearful events, and great signs from heaven.

Like 21:26
Men will faint from terror, apprensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Seems like God is pretty clear on the subject. My concern is for those who ignore the clear signs and have an attitude of scoffing about his eminant return.

Blaine Scogin

2012/1/2 9:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy