SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 12/27/11 Iran (MohabatNews) A Christian Convert Describes Torture and Beating by Security Authoritie

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 12/27/11 Iran (MohabatNews) A Christian Convert Describes Torture and Beating by Security Authoritie

Abbas is one of the hundreds of believers raised in a Muslim family, but despite knowing the hardships, willingly converted to Christianity. Abbas Sarjalou-Nejad, 39, said, "Everything was good until my family learned about our conversion to Christianity. That was when everything changed tremendously."

"My brother beat my chest severely and said to be sure that you can tolerate suffering and pain." At 8 p.m. on April 1, "Four agents..pushed into our home...and began to search the house. They seized all my CDs with some Christian literature, six New Testaments.. they also told me to come with them. ..one tried to arrest my wife." Full Story

Pray that Abbas will be strengthened in his faith through being mistreated by those in his family who do not know Christ.
Pray that the eyes, ears, and hearts of his family will be receptive to the Gospel.
Pray for his wife and children to not be afraid.

2011/12/31 8:52Profile

Re: 12/27/11 Iran (MohabatNews) A Christian Convert Describes Torture and Beating by

There is a vibrant house church movement taking place in Iran. VOM estimates over 100,000 believers strong in Iran. A contact places the figure to be even higher., perhaps at a million. Whatever the number may be, Praise God, the gospel is moving in Iran.

Blaine Scogin

2011/12/31 9:37

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy