SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God 'will keep in perfect peace'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 God 'will keep in perfect peace'

Friday Sept. 12, 2003 - I was feeling abit downcast today because of a few circumstances that happened. There was this overwhelming feeling building up of anxiety and worry and I entertained it. When I was feeling quite down I and working on this site I got a PM from a brother and he just said 'hows life?'. I shared my heart with him on a few circumstances, and he sent back a message here is part of it: "couldn't put my finger on it....this tug on my spirit, I knew it, I just knew it..the Lord had me send that to you...I am going to go pray...Abide in Him, my friend."

I felt so encouraged and I got one more message that had this: 'Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusteth in thee' - Isaiah 26:3

That hit directly where I needed it 'perfect peace' I went to the Lord in prayer and have felt a release of that burden already and I am going again right now.

My friend 'beaux' wanted to start this forum but I felt about my own life, hmm how much does God work in my life and for me in great ways. Well tonight what just happened just shows me and others that God is working in his body by His Spirit. I just felt I had to share this awesome testimony, not to put myself or this other brother up higher than the rest but just to simply show that God is watching over us! :-D

Thank you Jesus for being our never resting always abiding shepard ps23

2003/9/12 22:38Profile
Jeremy221

Re: God 'will keep in perfect peace'

This is reminder that God speaks to His children. He directs them to serve one another when they are in need. Please continue to pray for Greg.

2014/3/18 8:54Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

You do realise this is 11 years ago?

2014/3/18 9:22Profile
Jeremy221

Re: yes!

Yes, I do. The need to pray has not changed.

2014/3/18 9:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy