SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 8 year old girl spat upon by ultra-orthodox jews?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

8 year old girl spat upon by ultra-orthodox jews?

Dear brothers and sisters,

I've been hearing of some dreadful events coming over the CBC radio 1 wire of protests of some kind being held in Israel the past few days because of a little girl who was walking to school over in Israel. She apparently was confronted by a few ultra-orthodox jews whom spat upon her and called her names because of the way she was dressed.

My apologies that I haven't put up a hyper-link to this news. Even if I wanted to, I can't do it from my cell-phone.

Also, supposedly her family had recently moved there from the U.S. The little girl is now scared out of her wits to walk to school at this time.

I've listened to apparent outrage over this matter, and supposed condemnation coming from the Israeli government against those involved.

I love jewish people and all, for even one of my best friends is a born-again Israelite - the man is one very blessed, amazing individual. I say this because it's true, and I don't want to get feedback here that I'm posting this because I don't love the jewish people, lol.

Anyway, maybe a member or two could toss up a hyper-link to the story. I think this event may have some bad repercussions ensuing - possibly upon many jewish people over in the Middle East. Some take the sins of a few and use them as stones for many.

Now, how could a christian help deliver an ultra-orthodox jew from such hatred? I don't think all ultra-orthodox jews could be that hateful. Messiah Jesus can deliver anyone who wants to be delivered from sin. Is it a sin though to an ultra-orthodox jew to do such a thing to a little girl?

2011/12/29 7:01Profile

Re: 8 year old girl spat upon by ultra-orthodox jews?

bro, that's not surprising at all....try driving thru the Mea Sharim district of Jerusalem on Sabbath, your car WILL get stoned..if any woman is either unknowlegdable, or just outright foolish enough to flounce thru Mea Sharim scantily clad, yes she will either get screamed at, spit on or both, but lil 8 year old girls?...shows you that the mean tightily wound religionist is not confined to any particular faith.

you know what always make me smile, as a Jew?....when i hear well meaning (and loving) Gentile followers of Messiah say they "love the Jewish people"...i nod, i smile and think, "you ever hang out with any?"....or been RAISED by one?......can be a living screaming nightmare, Biblically look at what poor Moses went thru!

what i now write, forgive my seeming coarseness, but its one thing to go round with people who are pain the rears, but imagine going around with folks who are very SMART pain in the rears! its a nightmare, and i say that, coz i was tormented THIS VERY DAY by one, my own mother, God love her.

i was raised by my grandmother, Thank God, a beautiful kind nurturing woman, until she died when i was 12, then my mother "took over". here's a woman, who says she's a Jew, but from the time, i was being raised up in synagogue till this very day, she's an astrologer, she reads tarot cards, she "believes" in reincarnation, and says that the Bible is just a "book written by men".....yet says she's a Jew. at NINE years of age, i begged and implored her to get every astrology 'chart', every tarot card OUT of the house, because even at that tender age, i knew, via reading the Torah, that such practices are not only an unclean abombination, idolatry, wickedness, thumbing your nose at God, but they also open up doors for every foul demonic entity to crawl and creep into the house. oh boy, did i get screamed at...i gave it right back.....needless to say it was no mystery why i, a straight A student at an elite private school was in the US Navy at age 17.

so this morning she calls up at 8:41 wanting to ask a 'question about God", so of course, i silently pray that my words be delievered with Grace and patience, and what she wanted to know was if one could be 'nagging" God too much in prayer. Of course, i started to tell her no, that He loves to her from His children, and then told her about Jacob and his wrestling with God at the Jabbok River....oh boy, then she WENT OFF, saying she didnt want to 'hear about New Testament'.......i calmly told her that was from the Torah, and i was just trying to........which she interrupted with that she didnt 'want to hear about what some men wrote'...then i just asked her, 'why are doing this?'...and she actually told me, that this is how the 'devil gets into things'....meaning all she had was a question and it was i who was being contentious, by daring to speak of Torah....and i believe me, if you knew me, i spoke real soft, and loving. and basically we ended the call, and i allowed the whole thing to ruin my day....just laid down and read, napped, all day...i couldnt help it brother. This has been going on for decades with this woman, its almost like i got my own private "jezabel", which is why, like Elijah, i have fled to the rural districts....but there's always the phone.

i'm not a victim type, but i can safely say two things, actually three, i was seriously psychologically and spiritually abused by not only my mother, but all the demons she let into our house. Now since i been a boy, i always been God's possession, He is my Father...never had any doubt about that, hence demonic spirits flee, they can torment the follower of Messiah, of Abba God, but they cant take over one, UNLESS you let them in, and clearly to my grief, they have taken her over......and weirdly enough, not one hour ago, she calls again, laughing merrily like nothing ever happened this morning, to which i asked her, if she remembered our interaction of this morning....'oh yes, ahahaha, i'm sorry'...but dare i even utter the word, "repentance"...or "contrition"...or "Godly sorrow"....so i just had to tell her, 'i'm done with all this pyscho drama, talk to you later'...i pray and i pray and i pray, but i'm in fear for her soul...anyway, thanks for letting me unburden myself, and you got a small taste of the wonderful world of living with "Jews", really "Jews in name only"....JINO's...ultra othrodox Jews, they're a whole new world entirely, kind of like the "Holiness" crowd, when they get hard hearted and cold, lacking in the Love of Jesus, here's the link to wonderful Frontline episode called "Israel's Next War", about the hilltop settlers in Judea and Samaria, i understand and applaud where they're coming from, but in this documentary, they do TRY to do something, that just fills me with shame, they try and bomb an Arab children's school...of course, God foils their wicked schemes, a warrior NEVER targets women and children.....these male arab terrorists, bring them on, we'll leave their bodies in the field for dogs to lap up their blood, and carrion to eat their flesh, no arab terrorist or arab army can prevail over Israel in a stand up fight, because God's Hand is over Israel, and if one doubts that, just wait until God moves on Iran, but targeting women and children?...no, its wicked.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/israel/view/

2011/12/29 20:32
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

That's pretty heavy bro - my heart goes out to ya for your troubles.

My ole friend Joshua is a pretty amazing guy. I took my girlfriend with me this one time to meet him for coffee. She wanted to meet him, so I brought her along. So, we go inside this restaurant (this is about 20 yrs ago now), and sit down at the booth where he is. He politely introduces himself, and everyone starts talkin... After about 30 mins, he looks at her and says gently, "Tammy, when I look at you, can I tell you what I see?" She responds, "Sure." He continues, "I see a beautiful flower, beginning to flourish, and when it was about 5 yrs old, someone came and stomped on it." Well, tears welled up in her eyes, but she got through the rest of the conversation a bit reserved, but still composed... But, when we got out of there, man, she let me have it! Anyway, I thought, "who is this that can see someone for the 1st time, and read them like an open book?" This man would continue to tell me of all kinds of encounters with powers of darkness and the way God would talk with him, and protect him from close encounters with death, and such things. Anyway, I witnessed myself just from hangin around with him things happening in the invisible realm - I seen evil coming at him in many directions while I lived in Edmonton, Alberta in those days. Right off the bat of my christian experience, I've witnessed how the devil leaves certain christians alone, and they seem to be friends with everyone, and progress in the things of the world; then, I've seen christians whom are financially poor but rich in faith, that always seem to be in a great battle with dark, spiritual forces. Anyway, what a man - so loving, so honest, so fear-less, but so gentle; he was hated by many, but the poor, the despised...he was loved greatly.

Thanks bro for helping me to bring afresh some of those early memories :-) Those were awesome times - straight up!

Let us be real in the Lord that He may be real through us. God be with you.

2011/12/29 22:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy