SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Urgent Need

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RefRev

Alabama

Urgent Need

Please be in prayer for me. My church just let me go with no explaination and no place to live. I'm getting too old to start over again. I am seriously having some very dark thoughts.

2011/12/28 5:52Profile
MaryJane

Re: Urgent Need

I will pray for you.

God Bless
mj

2011/12/28 7:54Profile
mama27

Re:

Oh my! I will be praying....

2011/12/28 8:20Profile

Lord Jesus please be with my father in his hour of need, let the Lamp of Your Love light his path and his heart, i ask You humbly, see him, remember him, and guide him to where You want him, and i pray in Your Name Jesus, against the flesh and the devil tormenting your servant with dark thoughts, turn these thoughts into Visions of You walking on water, please God, send an angel to take him by the hand, to a warm bed, comfort and purpose. i beg You Lord, in Jesus Name, amen

RefRev, i will you remember you in my prayers, until you give me the praise report i'm believeing on. i'm in the far yankee north, if i was in the south, alabama, we'd be meeting for coffee. dear older brother, may i say one thing? Jesus, tortured, in pain, with nails driven thru Him, looked down and said, "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do". if you can, maybe thats how you got to be with that church. forgive my audacity for telling ya how to be, its just what God gave me now, for you, in Jesus' love, neil

2011/12/28 8:59
learjet

Brother,

I know how you are feeling, I was let go from a job last May.

But I wanted to write you a letter of encouragement!

When I was let go I had no large sum of money to carry me through to the next job. My soul went through some of the darkest times of my life during this period, I have a wonderful wife and 4 kids to take care of and unemployment was only a fraction of what I would need to get by.

I know that this sounds very strange, but I got buy with one thing: bird seed.

Jesus said: "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

I bought some bird seed and watched the birds, they would come every morning, happily eating the seed that was there for them. They didn't worry about tomorrow or what they would eat later on in the day, the Father provided everything that they needed daily.

The Lord got me through all the way into September, miraculously ALL OF MY BILLS WERE PAID during this time and I told NO ONE other than the Lord the state of our finances. My mom knew about it but that's about it.

During this time I applied for job after job and went on about 12 interviews. Finally in September, right when I thought we were just about done, (we were nearly 100% out of money) a friend that I used to work with called me and asked me to come back to the old company that I worked with.

To be sure the Lord knows where you are at and He knows the plans that He has for you "plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." That's the truth brother!

Email me anytime if you need someone to talk to or pray with here: [email protected]

Much peace!

2011/12/28 11:42Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

We will pray for you brother.

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
(Isaiah 12:2-3)

In Christ,

Ron

2011/12/28 18:10Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Amen! I too pray for encouragement.

The Holy Spirit brings to mind how blessed I am even when some would say..... I say, Praise Your Holy Name. My Brothers and Sisters around the world are in worse shape than I. They are in prison, being tortured, starving, not knowing if they will be alive tomorrow or not etc. etc. etc.

I say this only because it has helped me so very much to think of them and to be grateful for what we in the West would call so little.

Will continue to pray dear Brother. The Lord has something else for you and most likely some awesome things to show you. Nothing ever goes to waste with our Lord. He seems to use every situation for the good. His and ours.

So, we thank You ahead of time for the good, You, Lord Jesus, will use for this happening to our Brother and encourage him and show Him Your plan Lord.

We pray the plans of the enemy will be thwarted and cast down and the plans, Your plans Lord God, will go forth for this Brother and his family. Giving You all the glory. In Jesus powerful Name.

2011/12/29 14:31Profile
mela07

Hey i hope all is well. Know that God can supply all your needs (philippians 4:11). also he has good plans for your life (jeremiah 29:11) Jesus loves you:)

2011/12/30 20:07Profile
mama27

Re:

How are you doing, RefRev?

2012/1/31 22:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy