SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : TO ENOCH

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mama27

TO ENOCH

I haven't been able to locate the original post asking for prayer so am starting a new thread.....this is also for Matthew and the husband of Jessica Smith....

I just wanted you all to know that I have been praying, and I know from experience what it is to have devastating personal relationship issues, particularly at the holidays. The pain can seem unbearable....I have been there....

If you see this, I just want you to know that I have been lifting you up in extra measure during this past month. And also those who have lost loved ones - it can be particularly tough. May God give the comfort that only HE can....Know that there are many who care for you here....

In Christ's love,
Mama27

2011/12/24 13:59Profile
Enochh

Indianapolis

Re: TO ENOCH

Thanks...I can feel it. Am starting a period of fasting the 26th....just finished "Praying Hyde" and am half through "Kneeling Christian"...no internet but do check in. Am seeking His face so please pray........many thanks to all my SI family ...even u Krispy :).....could not have done this year with out your words of encouagement and prayers...bless u.....Jeff

2011/12/25 14:08Profile
mama27

Re:

Praise the Lord - you saw this post! Will be praying!

2011/12/25 14:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy