SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Communist woman finds the LORD ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Communist woman finds the LORD ...

I saw this on the web and after reading it it put our troubles in a brand new perspective. I am posting this with Greg's permission.

The basic lesson I learn from it is God's faithfulness in face of incredible odds. Another lesson is the capability of the cruelty a human can and will inflict upon another. This just leaves me shaking my head in horror...yet is this not what is peddled in the movies and music world? I know I am sheltered...

http://blog.godreports.com/2011/12/communist-woman-in-north-korea-endured-prison-found-faith-in-christ-after-her-release/

2011/12/23 10:06Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re: Communist woman finds the LORD ...

Hey ginnyrose,
I am glad you posted this. I actually just this week got this book at the library. (Family Vision library is a great resource for anyone near St. Louis!) Thought it seemed interesting.

I have only read 2 chapters so far. The details are horrific! So horrific I nearly doubted its truthfulness.

But I am glad you posted on it.

Thanks!

2011/12/23 22:03Profile

Re: Communist woman finds the LORD ...

Dear God!

I have read half way down and couldn't finish it.

What a horrific ordeal that woman went through and she wasn't even a believer, but you can see that God was with her and enduring those terrible awful rotten abuses.

The Dear Leader is an absolute nut job, satan incarnate.

2011/12/23 22:39
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Michelle,

Have you ever read any reports of how the Communists used to persecute, torture Christians years ago in the the USSR, Romania, etc.? Or, read "Martyr's Mirror"? I grew up with it - there were people who would get so much inspiration in reading the accounts of people's faithfulness in face of persecution but I could NOT stand to hear how humans treated another one! Why, we would not even treat our animals like that, not even the ones we slaughtered for food.

I find this story remarkable because it is obvious God had his hand on her.

Ah, the evil man is capable of...hard to believe, but when one is sold out to the devil what else can one expect?

2011/12/23 22:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy