SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : i'm writing a book, please pray for me.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: "Sidewalk"

You KNOW I will pray for you, my dear brother Neil!

And hey, if you need someone to proof read and critique... you know how to send it to me!

Krispy

2011/12/20 7:27
Lysa

East TN for now!

Quote:
Hez Welling wrote:
....TO THIS DAY, i cant even tell you what 'calvinism' or 'armianism' is, nor 'dispensationalism' or 'predestination" is....i'm gloriously free to wander thru the Sacred Word, unchained...

Praise the Lord for another person who knows nothing of these things!

Your next sentence spoke to me, 'GLORIOUSLY FREE TO WANDER THROUGH THE SACRED WORD, UNCHAINED'... that is the true; amen brother!

God bless,
Lisa

2011/12/20 8:26Profile

Krisp...ole bud

you brought a smile to my face with this:

Quote:
And hey, if you need someone to proof read and critique... you know how to send it to me!

not a 'make fun of you' smile...no no no, i smiled at the word, "critique".....and oh my, that would be like an 8 point buck, me, wandering by your tree stand...dont shoot!!!! made me smile with joy. and did i miss any praise reports from your end? i been praying, much love in Jesus to you and the family, neil

2011/12/20 9:51

Re: Krisp...ole bud

No new job yet... the one I was gunning for went to someone else. I suspect someone who had connections to someone inside the company because it went fast. I did not get even an interview. The trouble is I have a lot of experience, so I suspect companies assume they can pay someone younger less $$. May or may not be true. It's a buyers market right now, thats for sure.

But the company I am working for as a temp is great, and there are 3 managers here fighting to get me hired on. A 2 month contract has turned into 10 months. God is good.

Krispy

2011/12/20 9:56
dietolive

Re: HezWelling

So glad I saw this...

May the good Lord move your HEART and guide your PEN.

Be well my friend.
Doug

2011/12/20 10:10Profile

"TO THIS DAY, i cant even tell you what 'calvinism' or 'armianism' is, nor 'dispensationalism' or 'predestination" is....i'm gloriously free to wander thru the Sacred Word, unchained, a humble jew who follows Jesus. neil"

Ah ha!!! Glorious freedom. To plummet the depths of a bottomless oceon of truth and love. To scale a mountain that has no top. To fly in endless skies. To soar with the eagles in updrafts of His presence. To fly where no flapping is required, oh what glorious freedom. To love, to love with the love of God. To see, to see with the eyes of God. To hear, to hear with Spirit's ears. This is the treasures of God. Oh we rich men, we men who overflow in abundance. When history's page is finally written, we who appear as beggers will be revealed as princes........... brother Frank

2011/12/20 10:27

Re: Lisa

you just blessed me no end, and let me tell you how, when i wrote this:

Quote:
Hez Welling wrote:
....TO THIS DAY, i cant even tell you what 'calvinism' or 'armianism' is, nor 'dispensationalism' or 'predestination" is....i'm gloriously free to wander thru the Sacred Word, unchained...

it was NOT my intention to offend anybody, who does study, ponder, pray and meditate about such, may God bless every second, any saint ponder as such. i just cant.

let me testify why, there are about four secular areas of scholarship i know a lot about. ie, i cant do algebra, but i can quote you global energy statistics, and how various nation state bloc's use energy. i can recite and analyze probably just about any nations military capabilities...that sort of stuff, i can read agricultural statistics and give you a good ballpark price estimate for the coming crop year and beyond...its all secular and it's all HEAD knowledge, so when i ponder God, and ponder Messiah, ponder the Word, i could be at REAL RISK, to use HEAD knowledge, to "rightly divide" the Deep Things of God, instead of heart knowledge and keeping the ears of my heart open to the Voice and Leading of God the Holy Spirit.

now that bent, came from God to me. When i read of the various "-ism's", the strangest thing happens, it's like God has placed a Block there, and said "NO, dont". He also told me, "NEVER argue 'theology'....your head, your mind will decieve you, I will NOT"......so i dont even understand all the "ism's" save One...and its This---"Yahwistic Monotheism", which is best encapsulated in "Abram believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness".

you must understand, that before i apprehended Messiah Jesus in May 2002, i didnt even really know the differences between a "Roman Catholic" and a "Protestant", i just thought they were two different kinds of Gentiles.

after having been raised in the synagogue, and now apprehending that Messiah HAS and WILL Come, you know what brings me the MOST joy in Jesus? That He is the Master Vinedresser, meaning it is He, Who took the Glorious Vine, and with the utmost Love for ALL people, ingrafted the Gentiles into the Vine of Yahweh. God TRIED with us, to send SOMEONE out to proclaim the Word to the Gentiles, before Jesus' Earthly Ministry and that was Jonah......it breaks my heart everytime i read Jonah's account....here the dear man was brought to Nineveh (of all places) and what happpened? A REVIVAL!!!! and what does Jonah do?

pouts and fumes like a little baby.....even Peter had to be schooled up, while up on that roof before lunch, on what was "clean" and what was "unclean"....Peter had the vision of the sheet, 'kill and eat", then God sends men, Gentiles, to order him to go out, and enter a Gentiles house, and preach the Gospel, preach Christ and Him Crucified, and what happens? The Holy Ghost fills everybody RIGHT THERE....a rooftop Vision, a journey, and a house full of hungry children of God, that was Peter's 'seminary' that day.

i leap for joy that God had NO INTENTION of letting us Jews "hoard" Him to ourselves, and gives His Son Jesus full sway to be a Master Vinedresser, ingrafting MILLIONS into the Vine, and the Way and the Truth, for this i shout in my heart "Baruch HaShem!"....which means in Hebrew, "Bless the Name!"

then you concluded with this, that just lifted my heart, up up up,
Quote:
Your next sentence spoke to me, 'GLORIOUSLY FREE TO WANDER THROUGH THE SACRED WORD, UNCHAINED'... that is the true; amen brother!

that sentence, "GLORIOUSLY FREE....." didnt come from me, i had never used such language before, That was God the Holy Ghost speaking in me and thru me...which is how i prayerfully asked Him, to allow me, to write What i have to write, neil
ps....now i just gotta write, time is short.

(later addition, Brother's Frank, Doug and Stevie, how many ways can i say i love you?)

2011/12/20 10:36
Elibeth

Re:

Hez Welling,

You have no idea how this has also blessed me .

I praise God !

What better teacher can we ever have ?

I hope I live to read your work.

God Bless His / your work.

Oh, the jewish people ...I Love.

Elizabeth

2011/12/20 19:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy