Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

need prayer

Last week i started getting stronger when i started fighting back in the name of Jesus and my body and mind became stronger and clearer, but then i started having wicked thoughts continuously and then those spirits began to attack my body again. Today got really bad i felt a spirit of fear come upon and i feel as if their is this heavy weight upon me and my body and my mind. I as of late was deciding to stop asking for prayer requests from this site and others because i didn't want to be annoying anymore because i felt some were tired of my prayer requests i also wanted to just trust God alone. I was seeming to get better last week and then as soon as i was feeling better then ever i started getting ambushed with evil thoughts towards others and then i started feeling guilty about those thoughts and the enemy got ground on me again. i should never let them in again, because they are worse now than they seem to ever have been. I think i need to go to this deliverance ministry possibly tonight that is not too far from my house, i am not getting better. I was going to a church for a few weeks, but as soon as i got to liking the church i started getting attack with lust at the church and decided i needed to stay away from it. Please keep me in your prayers for protection and deliverance.

2011/12/14 19:34Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re: need prayer

Brother/sister, I will definitely be praying for you. I know what you are talking about, because for over a year this has happened to me as well off and on. At first I struggled terribly with it mainly due to my reaction to the attacks. I hated it so much and I beat myself up for it. But later I saw how God was still with me, and that He loved me just the same. These were attacks due to my growth in Christ, and now I had to learn how to trust in Jesus and stand on His promises through this. Also, this is where we as saints learn how to take up the full armor of God, especially the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit. It is by no means easy. But like Zac Poonen said, as long as you are resisting sin, you are alive. To stop is to be dead. Just resist, and the best way to do that is to pray and start devouring the Word of God. Memorize Scripture. And remember this verse:

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28

God will strengthen you. You may feel like He never will, and you may doubt, but He will by no means allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear. You will be refined through this. Just hold on, have hope and faith, and pray. God bless.

2011/12/15 1:15Profile

I know what you are talking about too. I've been under heavy attack for over two years now. The evil spirits grip my insides so bad, my rectum bleeds, my intestines literally feel like they're going to fall out of my bo.y. And everywhere I go, these familiar spirits attach themselves to me and go up my privates, the back of my knees, neck, elbows you name it. All my Walls are broken down, and I've just been under siege constantly. My mind is completlety bombarded. I never go outside anymore bc the snickering, sneering and laughing blows my pride and I can't take it.

If it weren't for thus book called WAR ON THE SAINTS By JESSIE PENN LEWIS. I would have lost my mind as when this first happened to me I thought I was being abducted by aliens. But her book explains EVERYTHING that us happening. It's quite an amazing annointed work.

You begin to realize, Wheter its witchcraft, aliens, satanists, masons etc. Demons all work the same way. Unfortunatley Satan gives out power like candy. Well not like candy, they still need babies and blood sacrifices.
etc. But the difference I'm beginning to learn is there is going to be s huge de working at the end. The antichrist, I believe will operate hid miracles using harvested soul power while the holy spirit will use real power.

I guess that's why its so urgent we beat this...

PRAISE BE TO JESUS HE ALREADY BEAT THIS! WE JUST NEED TO SUBMIT AND TAKE THE VICTORY.

I got you lifted brother. Thank You for your post. I have been silent about my situation but The Lord Is going to lead me out of this! Not by might not by power but by His Spirit. It's truly the word of my testimony. Thanks for breaking my silence. Be encouraged Brother. Jesus is going to lead us through. Thanks for posting.

2011/12/15 4:06
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thanks everyone, i am been crying out a lot to the Lord. I have been going through this for almost 8 months now and i just want to be set free.

2011/12/16 18:21Profile
learjet

You can do this brother/sisters, Jesus knew what you are going through before you were even saved, and by His great mercy He will walk you through it.

Unfortunately, our minds are like DVD players that aren't erased, but even then the Lord accepts us (amazingly), our salvation is based on what He has done, not what we can do. I appreciate your honesty and trust me, I've been through the same thing, many folks don't like to talk about their minds being persecuted by satan and his minions but the fact of the matter is, every saint goes through the same thing. There is power in honesty because we can confess what we are going through, when we confess what we are going through we can join together, and Jesus said that whenever two or three (I love this caveat that He put in there, three is better but even if you only have two, it will suffice) join together in His name, it shall be done.

So with that in mind:

"Lord I pray that in the precious name of Your Son Jesus that you would set these folks free from every chaotic and thing that would torture their minds., I agree with them Father. I thank you that you hear me Lord! Amen"

Peace to you, and as the brother mentioned earlier:

The fact that you are being attacked is proof enough that the Lord is with you. Rejoice!

2011/12/16 18:51Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I know one of problems the Lord has revealed to me is that I have lost my faith in Jesus, i don't believe like i use to. Please pray for my faith in Christ and my complete deliverance.

2011/12/20 23:36Profile

this might be TMI but praise God!

Bible4life and learjet,

Amen. A cord of three isn't easily broken. Thanks for standing with us.
My faith has been dwindling too.... But recently I today I was listening to testimonies on YouTube which has been encouraging. Muslims,prostitues and drug dealers saved by Gods love and Grace.

But in light of this complete torture.... I am learning. To lean, pray and to fight shame.

My friend told me just yesterday as I completley broke down and went back to some old habits, (the enemy will not allow me to forget the whore that I was and will make sure somehow to let everyone around me aware of intimate details of my past) he told me that I can't change my past. That those things I did. I did them. It's true. And I can't fight it by trying to hide it. And that people love me and I shouldn't be so hard on myself.

I guess its harder to do when the enemy.hides the Love of God from us and we are left to defend ourselves. And in our pride stews our shame.
Even though I'm beet red, I go out in public and know I used to be a whore with every act of debauchery known to man I've participated in. I realize I'm concentrating on myself and my own pride and caring what others think. I'm thinking of my own perfection in others eyes. And I guess I have to forgive myself and show the world how screwed up I truly am and the mistakes I've made. regardless of my childhood. I think I may have been blaming my childhood for my past but I have to learn to forgive myself as an adult. Not run around and be mad that nobody understands the circumstances and they're still laughing at me. But I can't expect people to, only Jesus understands.

I have to remind myself of how God saved me. And that He still loves me. And He's going to use EVERYTHING for my good. And when I have victory over this with other saints. I will go to every strip club in America and set the captives free. I will be able to.comfort those with an abused past and warn them of the pitfalls of Satans lies.

Because Jesus is real. He calls me His Sister, His Bride. I may be dark but after this I will be feared. In fact we are already feared or like learjet said, we wouldn't be getting so harrassed.

We can beat this bible4life.... We just need to trust. Not in our own understanding but in all our ways acknowledge the one who saved us!!!
And even if our faith us dwindling.... We have nothing else to.hold on to so last hold fast to what we know and most of all just stand... He will deliver us.

2011/12/21 3:51

Re:

Bible4life, He is going to use everything, EVERYTHING you are suffering thru. I'm learning and leaning too. He's going to use it for His Glory. And our testimony will be worth it!

2011/12/21 3:56
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

please pray for me i am having a hard time resisting these evil spirits, everytime i seem to be doing better they come back again attacking me, i just can't live this. Fasting and praying all day, please pray for me i need prayers.

2011/12/29 20:45Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

The good parent not only protects his child but teaches his child so that he knows the way of safety and security. So to, our God as our Good Parent, brings his child to the knowledge of the futility of the world and the beauty of His grace. What can the world offer those with the heavenly vision? Who and what can they worship, that will not be laid bare and exposed by our jealous God that would love by giving what is beyond the abilities of all our minds to fully comprehend? The gift of self. The gift of God.

May His overwhelming love be testified to by the saints who are being saved and sanctified. Don't think that you are alone. Others give evidence to this. Clinging to the dross He is burning away is a miserable experience and I think we can all give testimony to that. Stand strong John.

abiC

2011/12/30 1:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy