SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Good Day!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Star23

Manila, Philippines

Good Day!

I am a newbie here, your site was then recommended by a dear friend to me where I could read and explore. I am indeed so blessed in this site...I have read alot from the moment I signed up and really so thankful for the sermons as well as the articles and the forums that is so helpful for my walk in the faith.

Once and for all, I would like to tell the whole world that I am so fortunate and so blessed to know God and accepted Him as my Lord and my personal savior. I would like to emphasize as well that being a "Christian" is not just knowing Him and being merely save (based on Art Katz "Apostolic Conversion")but being fully converted, in-love with Him and following Him ....

It was just recently that I was in agony of losing someone who is so dear to me (that I almost die). I have never felt so much pain, more than the pain that I felt when my mom and dad separated when I was young. It feels like I have no reason at all to live for...yet God is so loving that He makes me accept things that “not everything is permanent in this world but only Him and his words of truth”(1 John 2:17 - This world is fading away, along with everything it craves. But if do the will of God, you will live forever). Those things happened with reason and with a purpose of course. I may not seem to understand it easily yet He did not fail to give me answers every day. He has plans that I may not comprehend because of my limited knowledge but He knows better than I do (Jeremiah 29:11).

Despite of that trial, pain and suffering that I have experience, it did not give me any reason at all to get angry with God, it just made me to ask HIM why? There are times that I wanted to give up yet He is always there, showing me things that keeps me to go on, step forward and move further that I may be able to do better....Now that things has been answered to me little by little...I praised HIm even more and made me believed that things happened not by chance but with reason and purpose...and believe God is present into our daily lives through people that we encounter everyday...He has given us purpose to live for....Colossians 1:16 For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invinsible,..Everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him...

2005/1/11 5:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy