SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
savedman

prayer request

Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord I'm asking that you all please pray for me I'm struggling in a few areas in my life I feel I should be past by now and I know there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus however I feel condemned lust and the pride of life are my struggles I pray every night but have seen lil progress however I take full responsibility but need God's mercy and grace and the blood of Jesus to cover my stains, oh wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from this body of death! I'm a married man with 5 kids in my home and I know the enemy wants to destroy us by attacking the head of the house I truly appreciate those who pray for me thank you grace and peace to all in the LORD JESUS

2011/12/8 16:55Profile
mama27

Re: prayer request

I will pray for you.....

2011/12/8 17:16Profile
savedman

Re:

Thank you for your prayers and time may the Lord bless you.

2011/12/8 17:46Profile
DieingtoLive

Re: prayer request

Dear savedman,
I saw your request a few days ago and did not reply. I am sure others are praying as I had you on my heart as well but thought you should know. This is my prayer.

Heavenly Father,

I lift this husband/Dad and most importantly your child to you in prayer as he has asked me to.
Lord my prayer is that he would find in himself you Lord to do your will. Lord you tell us that youwho are is in us, that you are greater than all that is in the world speaking of any and every temptation that may come our way. I pray this bro. hears your still small voice that speaks to him " bro. this is the way walk ye in it."

I pray that he sees himself as your ambassador and victor over all temptations come what may. I pray he sees himself not only as you do as you truly look upon your very own w/ blessed fondness but that he sees himself as his own children and beloved wife would, a man of God, strong in your might and righteousness. Lord remind our bro. of romans where it sais to whom you yield your members to obey he will be the servant of and that he would see hisself more than able to lean on you to truly yield to the inner working of the holy spirit.
I pray this and much more in Jesus name alone, amen.

Bro. forgive for not responding sooner Our prayers are w/ u..
Sorry for being in a rush but wanted you to know you are not alone.

God's love

PS
Would love to share a testimony about my own dear husband and boys many yrs ago if you'd like..

2011/12/12 0:11Profile
utilizer001

Oregon

Re:

Lord,
I stand in agreement with our sister's prayer for our brother. Work Your cleansing in his mind, and grant him mental purity. For Jesus Christ our Lord's sake, in who's name we pray.
Amen.

Jason
Standing in Oregon

2011/12/12 1:06Profile
savedman

Re:

Hey thank you very much for your prayers I have been receiving strength as I continue to encourage myself in the lord and I know it's prayers from saints like you that help most I praise God for you and your willing to pray in battle with me I would love to hear your testimony if your ever up to we had a visit from God today at our church here in Bakersfield, Ca called new life as a sister and long time friend from the world now fellow brother in the lord glorified the lord with they're testimonies I mean you can here a pen drop and as an usher in the church we prayed for a few people so I've been blessed lately it's been about two year's that I've been in the lord and it's been hard in a few areas because I know the enemy knows me good from all them years I gave into his lies and he wants to keep me problem for him is the lord has giving me wisdom and a church full of caring saints such as yourself so he tries but I keep pressing on towards the mark my prayer life is intact and I'm OK the battle is between my ears as I'm sure for most but again I thank you may the lord bless you for taking the time out to pray for me in every area in your life and family grace and peace in the lord Jesus Christ.

2011/12/12 3:19Profile
savedman

Re:

2011/12/12 3:19Profile
savedman

Re:

2011/12/12 3:20Profile
savedman

Re:

Dear brother Jason grace and peace to you in the LORD Jesus Christ for your prayer the LORD has great rewards for you in heaven for you good works in taking the time out for me that's what family's for if I don't ever see you in this life we will meet one day and I'll thank you personally as of now I extend my gratitude for you in how the LORD is using you again thank you.

2011/12/12 3:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy