SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Tombstones of Keith Green and Leonard Ravenhill

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Tombstones of Keith Green and Leonard Ravenhill

Up the road less then a mile from my house is "Garden Valley Cemetary" where Keith Green and Leonard Ravenhill are burried. I took a walk up to visit the burial sites of these great men of God and took some pictures I thought I might share.

Click here:
http://openairoutreach.com/gallery/

I also plan on taking some pictures of Leonard Ravenhills house and office as well as Keith Greens house some day soon. (well, former houses)

2005/1/10 2:30
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Tombstones of Keith Green and Leonard Ravenhill

Hi Laz,

Outstanding brother...
Just got back from perusing your site. You are doing a great job, the site has really come far. But the ministry itself...wow...Praise God Jesse!
My prayers are with you always.

Great pictures!

2005/1/10 8:37Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Just got back from perusing your site. You are doing a great job, the site has really come far. But the ministry itself...wow...Praise God Jesse!
My prayers are with you always.

I agree with Bro. Mike. It would be neat to be able to see all these things in person. The pictures tough are really helpful.

Thanks for sharing!

2005/1/10 10:10Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Thanks Brother Jesse

I spend the last couple of days in my commuting time with Keith Green's songs. What a blessing they are to me!

Thanks for the pictures brother...

2005/1/10 14:09Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Great pic's :)

2005/1/10 14:51Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Great pictures Jesse!

Even the tombstone of Leonard Ravenhill preaches a radical and godly message. I love it:

[b]"Are the things you are living for
worth Christ dying for?"[/b]

That's a question I need to ask myself, I think, everyday. Am I building with strow or gold? What is my life?

God is sovereign,

Paul

p.s. When I saw that picture of you, standing in front of the court...I had to think of this picture of [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=882]David Wilkerson[/url]. A great friend of mine once said to me: "Keep looking up...with your face down". I think that was rather biblical :-P and we need it. Only God can move mountains.

2005/1/10 16:13Profile

Re:

Yea I love taking pictures. I just got a new digital camera so now I can upload pictures onto the site much easier. I'll be adding alot of pictures regularly.

2005/1/10 18:27

Re:

quote: "p.s. When I saw that picture of you, standing in front of the court...I had to think of this picture of David Wilkerson"

There are two of me infront of a court house. One in Hartford Connecticut and one in Dallas Texas. I actually modeled the two pictures after a picture of a friend of mine, John Duncan, when he was arrested for preaching. Here is a link to his picture. You'll see how they are pretty much the same:

http://www.gospeljohn.com/fl_ecc01.htm

2005/1/11 0:58
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Up the road less then a mile from my house is "Garden Valley Cemetary" where Keith Green and Leonard Ravenhill are burried. I took a walk up to visit the burial sites of these great men of God and took some pictures I thought I might share.

Praise God.. thanks for sharing brother Jesse! I will get those images up onto SI when I get a chance. It must have been a solemn occasion to meditate and think of the impact of those 2 mens lifes. Let us be used of God as much as they were and more!

2005/1/11 1:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy