SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : question

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
savedman

question

Greetings to the church of Jesus Christ I was looking for a sermon on Mark 5:1-20 can't seem to find one can anyone help me out or give some suggestions thank you grace and peace to all

2011/12/6 1:16Profile
jimp

Re: question

hi, don't know if it helps but this is a story of my life and others i have known.before i was saved i fought daily for my sanity.one example : as a child i was walking down the alley in the back of my house after playing baseball with my bat and glove over my shoulder and; ablock from my parents home ibroke into a home and sat on the floor in the basement and the owner of the home came down the stairs with his gun pointed at me and asked me what i was doing there and i told him that i did not know even how i got there.i was arrested many ,many times for crazy stuff and spent one summer playing baseball for the mental hospital. at he age of 24years 364 days i received Jesus as my Lord and was deliveredon that day.sozo is the greek word for saved and it includes delivered.that was nearly 50 years ago and i have been serving Him andam whole to this day.i had the opportunity to minister with the greatest man that i knew in the 20th century,danny ost, and he once was called to minister to a girl who was chained to a pole where she ate slept and messed in that radius. she would bite andattack anyone who came in contact with her. danny cast the devil out of her and brought her home for his wife and him to help her grow. she graduated from the bible school in monterey and became a pastors wife.jimp

2011/12/6 4:53Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Sermon #27 on this page http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/ssmark.html is on that exact section. This is a preaching ministry whose sermons are featured on this website.

Halfway down the page of this website http://www.twft.com/?page=C2000 there is also another teaching on that section.
This also is a teaching ministry supported by this website. I do not know how to find particular teachings on here that easily.

2011/12/6 9:01Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Here is Zac Poonen's Verse-by-Verse studies, click on Mark. he is excellent if you haven't listened to him.

http://www.cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/verse_by_verse.php

God bless,
Lisa

2011/12/6 9:35Profile
savedman

Re: special thanks

Thank you for your time I like zac so I'm sure it will be a blessing I'm on a reading plan called essential 100 so what I do is read the word then some commentary and then I pray I'll be praying a blessing for you.

2011/12/6 9:48Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Jimp,

This is so true what you said, "this is a story of my life and others i have known," AMEN brother!! The essence of the story, to me, is that those whom the Son has set free are now 'sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in our right mind'!!!!

--------------------

savedman,

Luke 8:26-39 has the same story except the end is different, 'one whom the devils departed' wanted to stay with Jesus but Christ to 'return to his house & declare all that God has done for you!' And the man obeyed! There's a whole sermon in that too!!

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/12/6 9:49Profile
savedman

Re: special thanks

Thank you for your time may the lord bless you

2011/12/6 9:50Profile
savedman

Re: Thanks

Hi thank you for your response I'm glad to hear you are in the hands of God our father and our lord Jesus I see how you can relate but we are more than conquerors whom the the lord sets free is free indeed God bless you my brother may the lord continue to richly bless you beloved

2011/12/6 9:58Profile
savedman

Thanks

Thank you as well for your time may the lord richly bless you that you can continue to be a blessing on sermon index

2011/12/6 10:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy