SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Slayed by the Spirit?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

The church continues to pray for the new brother's healing from liver cancer. He continues to grow stronger. My friend who had the Spiritual experience has an unquenchable thrist for God's word.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/1 18:15Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

rookie
God bless your brother

2005/2/1 18:56Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

My friend and I shared our hearts yesterday. I told him that God is always in my thoughts. When I wake He is there, when I work He is there, when I sleep, He sometimes wakes me up. My brother David began to cry and said it is the same for him since he was "slayed in the Spirit." He had prayed that God would show him what it means to be baptised in the Spirit. Since then God is in his thoughts as He is in mine. This is just a testimony of what I experienced yesterday. My brother and I had a wonderful time in the name of Jesus.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/4 11:25Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

My brother David shared what he did this last Saturday. His uncle who is the senior pastor of the local Vietnamese church, one other brother, and himself spent the day visiting 6 families that are part of the congregation. In the Vietnamese culture it is not uncommon to go visit someone without calling first. His uncle, the pastor had not done visitations in a long time. David was the one who suggested the renewed ministry of discipling. David spoke of the blessings that came from this time of loving those in the congregation.

Does anyone have a similiar ministry in their congregation?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/7 16:53Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

My brother David, and his Pastor Twan visited the brother who so far seems to be healed of liver cancer. That new brother's name is Twan also. Brother David and Pastor Twan disciple new brother Twan every Tuesday night. New brother Twan's mother has also called on the name of the Lord. She is 72 years old and can't see well enough to read from the Vietnamese Bibles that they currently have. The print is too small.

As Pastor Twan began the discipling time, he began to pray that God would give the mother the ability to read from the Vietnamese Bible. He gave her a Scripture to read, and she started slowly to read. As time went on, she began to read not only the verse but the entire section of Scripture that the verse was contained in. Brother David testified that as Pastor Twan began to praise the Lord, the mother passion to read Scripture continued to grow. She was filled with the blessings that come from God.

Brother David's walk is consuming him.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/9 15:04Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Just an update,

The brother with liver cancer died yesterday. He remained faithful to the end. God did not heal him of cancer. But this is the testimony, God took away the pain of this brothers' ordeal with cancer. When he first submitted his life to the Lord he stopped taking morphine for the pain. The pain never returned.

This man's mother is growing strong in the Lord and my brother Hua's passion for the Lord grows each day.

In Christ
jeff

2005/4/22 11:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy