SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sermon Index Re - visited.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ArtB

New York

Sermon Index Re - visited.

I read quite a few threads and posts the past few days. I enjoyed reading the many interesting posts, very uplifting.

However, it boggles the mind each time I visit, I see something like 4 or 5 members online here, and 70 guests. Right now there are 4 members and 58 guests. Besides some passing lurkers, perhaps we are getting pastors here who are looking for inspiration for their next church sermon, and some people just to hear the sermons posted here. This is a good thing.

I'm glad Sermon Index is here, an excellent Christian site.

A few minutes have past, we now have 5 members and 78 Guests.

2011/11/27 19:17Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Sermon Index Re - visited.

A lot of times I can't sleep and I get up in the middle of my night (EST) and there are 60 people on here then! But I forget that people from all over the world visit this site.

I thank the Lord for this web site too!!

God bless,
Lisa

2011/11/27 23:55Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

I think many are like me. I rarely sign in even though I am often here reading or listening. (69 guests and 6 members)

REJOICE! =)
Mary

2011/11/28 21:51Profile
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Right now there are 57 guests and 3 members.

I sign in every time I arrive here @ sermonindex and I thank God and pray for Greg and all the members here every day.

For the last six months, now going on 7 months we have been under renovations here at our home. We have added 1,095 square feet all of the new part handicap accessible. Because, not only is my wife handicap, however, we renovated the house, to move my aged and wise in-laws here instead of moving them to a nursing home.

Life has been very busy here. Most nights I have been up by 6AM and go to bed @ midnight. those nights are over now.
I only work from 6Am to 6PM.

I am currently reading two good books besides THE GOOD BOOK 1. is practicing the presence of God by Brother Lawrence
2. is Tried and Transfigured by Leonard Ravenhill.

2011/11/28 23:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy