SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my dad's gout

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer for my dad's gout

My Dads gout is really bad today, he was taking i believe cranberry pills and drinks cherry juice, he stopped taking it for 3 days and it got worse. He is in a lot of pain, if you could also pray for his salvation. Also if you want to pray for my moms salvation and for the Lord to deliver her from alcoholism. My parents names are Vern and Pat.

2011/11/23 0:33
live4jc

Re: prayer for my dad's gout

Hi John,

Will definitely pray for your dad about his health concerns, and both your parents for their salvation.

God bless you, brother!

In Jesus,
John

2011/11/23 0:56Profile

Re:

thank you

2011/11/23 14:36
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: prayer for my dad's gout

Brother John,

I will pray for your parents, Vern and Pat! The Lord loves them as much as He loves you and desires their repentance.

Does your dad eat a lot of sugar? or even bread, things that can turn into sugar in the body? I notice that I hurt a lot less when I leave the king's dainty's (Daniel) alone!!

Ask them if you can lay hands on them and pray for them also!

God bless you!
Lisa

2011/11/23 15:43Profile

Re:

from my understanding my Dad doesnt eat that healthy.

2011/11/23 16:34

Re:

Oh man, I know the feeling, it's crippling. Had to drastically adjust my diet. He'll need to eat right or it will keep flaring up when you least expect it. I will pray that he have the inspiration to eat right so that his gout will go away. Thanks for bringing your needs to the table and sharing with us.

2011/11/23 17:27
roadsign

Re:

God, I pray that you will be tender towards John and his family today. Show them that you care about them - both body and soul. May they see your hand of healing and liberation in ways they could never fathom.

Bless John for his interest in the things of God, and may he know in every part of his being that he is your beloved.

Diane

2011/11/23 17:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy