SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Does Anybody Not See????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Does Anybody Not See????

Last night on a conference call we prayed for a precious brother who preaches the gospel. He has a tender heart for Jesus and a heart for the lost. This would not be so unusual except the brother is a Canadian citizen who has resided in this country for over 10 years. This brother has been ordered by the INS to leave this country and go back to Canida. Right now the legal explanations are a little vague. I might add this brother is not a terrorist or a threat to U S national security. But he has been ordered to leave this country.

The irony hit me last night as we were praying. One of our precious sisters asked me if we could use the conference line to pray and lift our brother up in prayer. Since there was no call scheduled I said go ahead. We had a sweet prayer for our brother. Then it hit me. Our call is The Persecution Watch. And where I have sat several hours on that line praying for Eritrea, N Korea, and China. I was now praying for a dear brother being deported by my own government. This is the good old U S A. Such things don't happen here.

I remember hearing Andrew Strom was denied entrance into this country back in 2010. I went and googled the event. To my surprise I read the brother was kept st the airport with his family for 6 hours. Our homeland security finger printed, questioned, investigated, and told he coukd not enter the U S under some vague legal mumbo jumbo. The brother had to cancel a series of meetings. In googling further I could find no official reason why Andrew Strom was denied entry into our country.

Saints do you not see what is happening here? Am I the only watchman sounding the warning? If foreign gospel preachers are being deported and not being allowed in the country, what about the gospel preachers that are American and who preached. Eill they be hauled off to jail?

Sometime ago I posted about the Russian Orthodox Church debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pen. This on the eve of the communist revolution. I am seeing the same nonsense unfold in this forum. While you debate your Bible translations and head coverings in front of your key boards an insideous evil is growing in the land. SAINTS IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP AND PUT THIS NONSENSE ASIDE. PERSECUTION HAS COME AND YOU ARE TOO BLIND AND DEAF TO SEE IT!!!!!!! And yes. I am shouting through my key board. Becsuse out of love for your soul I want you to wake up and see there are far more important things to look st than a head covering.

Forum! Listen! Look! We may not stop the persecution that is coming. But we can strengthen our relationship with Christ to endure it. Are you angry with ne? Good. Get riled up. Prove me wrong. Despise me. But wake up. The important thing is wake up.

I know this thread will soon archive. It does not have the appeal of a head covering or Bible translation. I challenge any member of this forum with the guts to come and dispute me. For now I am sounding the alarm to WAKE UP. DO YOU NOT SEE?

Blaine Scogin

2011/11/1 4:09
browny

Re: Does Anybody Not See????

"But wake up. The important thing is wake up."

AMEN BROTHER!
I AM AWAKE & PRAYING!

SO GOOD YOU POSTED THIS!

BLESS YOU,
browny

2011/11/1 5:49Profile
brothagary

get down of your high horse its obvious, to most christans

speaking like that to your brothers and sisters will only cause argument

you want people to angry with you ,is the opasite to what the bible teaches ,and with what the spirit teaches

wake up to your self and relise brother ,that we all dont think the same

even the apostls had difference of opinions

for some people a head covering and modest dressing are revalation for them, and there conviction

and these men and woman are as wise or wiser then you or eye

and as we can all see you push you ideas just as strongly as other ,and to add to that you want people to get angry as well

darkness will cover the earth ,for the evil one doesnt have much time left ,,,we all know ,,well most of us do

but the gosple will be preached to the ends of the earth ,,that will take revivle ,,,,im focasing on the revivle that we need ,and only by gods leading when he wants will i dwell on the evil so i may interseed

i will listen to my god ,and not you brother

he will led me to interseed in his good time for his good pleasure

iv gone through many grieveus days in the past
an will go through more in the future regarding intersession ,,according to his good pleasure

ok brother ,,,,,so to answer you question

yes i see what your talking about and how it greieves me

2011/11/1 5:51Profile

Of course people see brother, and there are just a couple of people that think that women should have their heads covered with man made materials, but we know that God looks at the heart and will continue to do so regardless of a few ignorant and superstitious people.

As to your warning, many thousands of saints are praying, sighing, longing for God to do something. The fact of the matter is, you don't see them picketing the streets, or jumping up and down and doing kart wheels because they are currently just like you a work in progress behind closed doors in the secret place where God is changing, molding, shaping into what He desires for us to do.

Though your shouting for us to wake up, remember God is not in a hurry, this is His world, He is orchestrating current events behind the scenes around the world. God is in complete control of everything that is going on. He is not surprised or taken by surprise. He tears down one kingdom and establishes another. He makes one rich and another poor.

God wants us to get with the program and seek His face to find out what He wants us to do.

Sure we can all go to the U.S. embassy and bang on their doors and cry out the first amendment, flesh just breeds more flesh, what will that accomplish? As believers we wrestle not with flesh and blood (I know you know this) we wrestle rather with spiritual wickedness in high places. And we do that by banging down God's door. And people on this very forum are doing that. They are seeking God just like you are, waking themselves up and Christ is giving them light.

The brother should go back to Canada, as a Canadian we need just as much good preachers here than you do there. And if he needs to go to the U.S. he needs to go through the proper channels of obtaining a U.S. citizen card, a work visa, or obtaining dual citizenship. Any one that is floating around that is not an American citizen without a proper visa are being sent back to their place of origin because the states can't afford it. Anyone working without a work visa is taking away jobs from regular Americans. Work visas only last for 6months and he's been there for 10 years. Does he have papers to prove legal status? If he doesn't he is an illegal immigrant and is breaking the law.

2011/11/1 6:16

Re:

We all need a wake up call... but one thing that happens here a lot is most of us are awake and aware, and we waste time yelling at each other to wake up and be aware.

What we need to do is stand in front of the 1st Church Of Whatever in Anytown USA and scream these things.

For the most part we end up preaching to the choir on SI.

I'm right there with ya tho, brother Blaine!! All I'm saying is that we ARE aware.

And we should not trivialize scripture. Head coverings and Bible versions are worthy topics of discussion so long as things are kept in their proper perspective... which yes, at times, they aren't.

Krispy

2011/11/1 7:34

Re:

Why don't all of you leave the worldly churches and let their budgets dry up and stop playing their games. The reason you're yelling and frustrated all the time instead of walking in peace is because you are dwelling with a people of mixture who constantly grieve you and do not honor the Lord. What would happen to these "churches" if those who really knew the Lord obeyed Him?

Even if you find one or two that honor and love the Lord that is all you need.

Flee the worldly church that vexes your spirit and don't look back.

2011/11/1 8:35

Re:

Julius... can you clarify? Based on your other posts, you are not suggesting that the only churches like the ones you describe are house churches, are you?

Krispy

2011/11/1 9:19
jimp

Re:

hi, i have met more young christians who call themselves wathmen then all of the 5 fold biblical ministries combined and none seem to have any authority behind them or over them or under them. we should start a diploma facxtory to give out watchmen diplomas.the new 5 fold are busy bodies, accusors of the brethren,authorities on everything spiritual,watchmen,and last but not least legalist.Jesus is still the head of the church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.He is still on the throne and is not nervous.have faith in God and His word and lean not to your own understanding...i have enough trouble being a watchme screw up than to have the world on my shoulders.

2011/11/1 9:47Profile

Beloved Blaine,
i dont dispute you AT ALL, we should welcome and dance for joy at this , so far, light handed persecution.

remember in Acts, when the disciples were told to quit witnessing Messiah?...and then they were given a beating and sent away. These giants of the Faith leaped for joy, considering themselves worthy to suffer for The Name.

it wont be fun, this persecution, but as the Spirit leds, the devil always overplays his hand, and it only serves to give the Church a NEW muscularity...no more fancy bldgs, no more suits and ties, no more 'conferences'....only barns and abandoned bldgs, hidden, forbidden, and watch what will happen!

God has spoken to me, and revealed a day, when private bible ownership will be made ILLEGAL, and i LONG for that day, and am preparing for that day, as i have my first case of sturdy hard backed Bibles...the first case, i'm looking down at it now...the first, may God give me TEN, 240 Bibles, 240 "Swords" of Truth, cutting chunks out of the devil and his children.

and you know what brother?...what is the worst they can do to us? KILL US? 20 more saints will spring up, like heads of wheat, satan is DONE! his day is drawing near, the lake of fire awaits him, Jesus is coming back, thru the skys, It has been promised, and God is faithful in ALL His Promises.

i now have a humble barn, i now have a basement/bunker, and i pray and consecrate these two areas to the LORD. let the enemies of God Most High and the Son, and God the Holy Ghost COME, fore they crash upon the Rock of Ages, to their ruin.
stay strong Blaine, God has kept His "7,000" (and more) who will NOT kneel to baal and the sons of darkness. stay strong, you are not alone, neil

2011/11/1 10:07

Is God not still in control?

In 1 Kings 19 the Lord God came to Elijah after he fled from the face of Jezebel, and asked him:

Quote:

13.....What doest thou here, Elijah? 14. And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

"I alone am left", "I alone am left" Elijah was of the opinion, impression that he was the only one left that was being faithful to God. What caused him to come to this conclusion is anyone's guess. He could have been operating on what he saw. He himself, by his own assessment, did not find another faithful prophet in the land so he concluded that he alone was left. What we do know, however is that he was incorrect in his assessment of the situation. God was the one who brought this to his attention.

Quote:

18. Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

God had seven thousand people in Israel, that Elijah had no knowledge of, that were still being faithful to him. Elijah didn't know them, but God knew them. God, the one who knows and sees all things, was still in control and knew who his people were, and where they were, even though the people didn't know who each other were. God will always leave for himself a remnant, a witness. Even if the witnesses may not be aware of each other.

I believe the Scriptures teach that God is in sovereign control of all things. He works his perfect purpose through the agencies of all creatures. I have no idea how God does these things. His ways are not our ways. But I guarantee you, that nothing, absolutely nothing, happens that is not a part of God's sovereign will, or outside of His perfect purpose. Sometimes we think we know the best way that God should accomplish something, and most of the times we are wrong.

God in working out a plan to save Jacob and his family from famine, and preserve the linage of Jesus Christ, chose to do it by allowing Joseph's brothers to sell him into slavery, allowing Joseph to be falsely accused of a crime he didn't commit, and causing the king's cup bearer to forget him in jail for two years until God's time and purpose was accomplished.

Even our Lord Jesus Christ, the scriptures teach, was betrayed by Judas and delivered over to be crucified. However, Peter on the day of Pentecost could stand and declare:

Quote:

Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

It was God's determinate counsel and foreknowledge that was at work. There is no power but what the Lord allows and has ordained. Even the powers of this world accomplish God's purposes, even though they think they are doing their own thing. The scriptures are full of examples.

So I humbly submit to you my brother, that if the Lord does allow your friend to be deported, that there are still faithful people who God knows of who are doing God's will. And who knows if it is this way he has chosen to move your brother in Christ to somewhere else, for God's own purpose. Who knows? Is God not still in control? I can assure you based on the testimony of Scripture, that God has his faithful servants everywhere. Even if we are not aware of them, or can't see them with our own eyes, and God is still in control even if we cannot fully understand His ways.

What we are responsible to do is ourselves be faithful to what He has given us. It is this that we will have to give account for on the day that we see Him face to face. We will not be responsible for giving account for the ministry or faithfulness of another. As our Lord Jesus Christ told Peter when Peter asked about what John would be doing in John 21. Christ's reply to him was:

Quote:

21. Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? 22. Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

So my brother I encourage you to be faithful to whatever God has given you, and rest assured that God is still on the throne.

2011/11/1 10:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy