SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bible School update (webmaster)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[sniff, sniff] Miss you already brother. I keep trying to recite to myself, [i]"Let nothing be done through selfish ambition... Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others."[/i]

Escondido isn't the only place God wants to bless through you. CCBC is very blessed to get to have you for 2 years. You know I'm praying.

It brings joy to my heart all the opportunities you'll have to spend time with God, learn from Him, fellowship and serve others. Please keep us all updated.

2005/2/1 14:25Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

...we rest on thee, and in thy name we go...
(2Ch 14:11 KJV) a bit out of the middle!

2005/2/1 14:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Escondido isn't the only place God wants to bless through you. CCBC is very blessed to get to have you for 2 years. You know I'm praying.

Just to let people know I have arrived safely on campus and [snagged] some internet connection. Yes definetly Yolanda, but I do feel the Lord would have me involved with the brothers and sisters in escondido also. I really think God is starting to do some awesome things at Calvary Chapel Escondido.

2005/2/1 19:37Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

You're in my prayers bro.

2005/2/1 21:31Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Schools in ...

1Th 2:17 Brothers, although we have been separated from you for a little while-in person but not in heart-we desire with great eagerness to see you again face to face.

And we shall brother.
...'[i]not in heart[/i]'
Not by any distance.

Our prayers are with you my friend.

2005/2/1 23:17Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: Schools in ...

Quote:
1Th 2:17 Brothers, although we have been separated from you for a little while-in person but not in heart-we desire with great eagerness to see you again face to face.

And we shall brother.
...'not in heart'
Not by any distance

Well...just wanted to give a [size=xx-large]BIG[/size] AMEN to that!

[i] For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? (Deut 4:7)[/i]

2005/2/2 3:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just want to say to everyone that is praying for the sermonindex ministry and myself thanks!! The site has been running well with [i]little[/b] complications. I have started classes here at CCBC. Here is my list of courses I am taking:

-Christian Living
-Hebrews (using andrew murray "Holiest of All" commentary as -text)!@!
-Hermenutics
-Genesis
-Simplified Greek
-M199 placement (I am working in Internet Services which is running all the calvarychapel.com websites)
-Chuck Tracts (listening through 72 sermons of chuck smith)

Its been going great so far. I am really putting an effort forward to learn the greek. I have taken only 18.5 units for this sermester so I can focus my energies on greek and sermonindex.net with my studies. I will try and get some pictures up for the campus etc..

2005/2/9 23:14Profile
TonyS

Kansas City, Missouri

Re: Bible School Update

Bro. Greg,

Will be praying for you as you have started classes. I remember well my days in Bible College, I attended Central Bible College in Springfield Missouri. I guess my fondest memories would include my first message preached at a street/park service near the campus of SMSU University. Students were encouraged to "use" what they learned.

I remember well the Friday all-night prayer meetings, I remember the many late-night Theological debates in the dorms.

As I think back, older now, maybe wiser? I wish I would have appreciated this time more. I wish I would have been slower to speak and quicker to listen. I long for that innocence, that first love, that first zeal and hunger for God and His word. God is even now granting this desire of my heart, and how grateful I am.

And so Greg, cherish it, take it all in, try and put it in slow motion to savour the moment. It will all pass quickly. You will make new friends that will last a lifetime.

In Christ,
tony

2005/2/9 23:41Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

HI Greg
Good to hear from you. I am very interested in 'simplified Greek'. Do they do any learning by extension stuff? I know lots of missionaries in far flung places who would love to get their hands on that module.

You will have to understand my sense of humour to understand this quotation!

[i](Mat 20:17 KJV) And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them,[/i]

One of the great advantages of such times is that 'Jesus' can 'take you apart'. Don't be afraid of it He can put it all back together again!

2005/2/10 3:56Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Brother Gregg wrote:

Quote:
Hebrews (using andrew murray "Holiest of All" commentary as -text)!@!

I pray that you hear His voice as you labor diligently through the thoughts of Andrew Murray. I pray that you see His righteousness as the means by which we are refreshed and renewed daily.

What section of sermons are you listening through?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/10 6:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy