SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Greatly needed.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Prayer Greatly needed.

Please pray for my family, my wife and I are going through a very rough patch that has lead to a temporary speration. Please pray the Lord's will be done in our marriage and that we both find strength in Christ for forgiveness and restoration. We both need healing in our hearts from past hurts that are effecting our marriage.

Thank you and God Bless,
Matthew

2011/10/27 4:05Profile
browny

Re:

Dear brother I will pray for you!
browny

2011/10/27 4:11Profile
brothagary

Re:

what god has brought together ,let no man ,nor demon nor circumstance tear apart ,,in jesus name

2011/10/27 5:54Profile
mama27

Re:

You've got it, Matthew....I know from experiences in my life that it is hard to see beyond the immediate pain, but the Lord will take you much deeper, if you let Him....

2011/10/27 8:14Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thank you all for your prayers, it does hurt and I have probably cried more tears in the past couple of days than I have my now 4 years of marriage but I know the Lord is in this. I told my wife it hurts but its exciting to see the end result of it all. My faith and hope and joy is in the Lord and honestly I need the help whether my wife stays or goes and vise versa.

2011/10/27 8:35Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will pray for you. I have been in this situation myself and all I can say is the pain is deep and does linger if allowed to. With GOD my husband and I were able to look past our selfish attitudes and heart of who was right and who was wrong. With JESUS we were able to over come the attacks of the enemy who desired to tear us apart and have us be just another statistic. In ourselves our marriage surely would have ended then and there but that is not how our story ended and I give thanks every day to GOD for helping us die to self and live unto HIM. The one thing that helped me so much was I prayed and still do often that JESUS would help me to love my husband as HE does...

God bless you brother and keep your heart soft before the LORD. Seek HIM and rely on HIS strength in this time.

God Bless
maryjane

2011/10/27 8:51Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I want to thank the prayer warriors that wrestled in prayer for me in a joint effort. My wife and I are going to be staying together and I found out today that a large part of why my wife was hurt and broken was because of a miscommunication. I spoke with a councelor today and it was honestly a relief to talk to someone about my problems but as I was driving home my dad told me my mom talked with my wife and that things didn't line up as far as what I even did wrong.

When I confessed my sin to my wife she went to the worse case scenario and was greatly hurt by it and so become resentful and bitter. It is a HUGE weight off my shoulders and marriage that my wife and I are on the same page, I am still getting help along with my wife getting help as well and we are so much happier to know we are on the same exact page. Satan is a tricky one that loves using even a simple miscommunication to destroy a marriage.

To the newlywed my advise is clear and please take this to the bank and cash it, COMMUNICATE with your spouse and never assume something, make all conversation and yes arguments clear and concise making sure everyone is on the same page. I love you all and I greatly appreciate having a group of people I can come to for prayer knowing you folks aren't just going to say "oh sure sure I'll pray" but you are people of action and do what you say.

This whole experience has been an eye opener on the matter and I know that God has taught me many things through it, though it hurt greatly at the time it was taking place. :)

Thank you again
God Bless,
Matthew

2011/10/28 2:22Profile
live4jc

Re:

Praise God, brother. That's great news to hear that you'll be staying together! Marriage is a wonderful blessing from God and Satan can be unrelenting in his the attacks he brings against Christian marriages. It is a battlefield where we need Christ's power, as in our flesh we are weak. But praise God, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us and gave himself for us. I know that myself, I have sometimes become embittered against my wife, which the Bible says I should not do, and have continually been needing God's help and wisdom, to know how to love my wife in the way that Christ loves his church. It seems like you have definitely been learning this as well, as we all need to.

God's rich blessings to you and your wife today! :)

In Christ,
John

2011/10/28 5:02Profile
mama27

Re:

Praise God!

2011/10/28 8:31Profile
savedtoserve

Re:

Yes, praise the Lord!!

2011/10/28 8:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net