SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : SermonIndex.net Simulcast Event (starts tomorrow!)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex.net Simulcast Event (starts tomorrow!)

Saints,

After a long wait the event is finally here. With over 80 simulcast locations. Being aired on live Christian Radio and also free to watch at your home. We are excited to see what the Lord is going to do this year at the conference. Please be in prayer for all the details such as the technology, volunteers and also that God would draw out the people He desires to minister to in the theme of the "Fear Of The Lord".

The Theme: Has The Church Lost The Fear Of The Lord?

We are praying for hundreds of local churches across all denominations to be involved with this free simulcast event. May God speak to us by His truth clearly and plainly and use this event to start a movement of true revival in North America. We are blessed to have our speakers for this years event: Carter Conlon, Paul Washer, Keith Daniel, Al Whittinghill, Edgar Reich and David Ravenhill.

https://www.sermonindex.net/live

The live webcast link and other information is on that link.

2011/10/20 9:32Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re: SermonIndex.net Simulcast Event (starts tomorrow!)

"The Scriptures place much of religion in godly fear; insomuch, that it
is often spoken of as the character of those that are truly religious
persons, that they tremble at God's word, that they fear before him,
that their flesh trembles for fear of him, and that they are afraid of
his judgments, that his excellency makes them afraid, and his dread
falls upon them, and the like: and a compellation commonly given the
saints in Scripture, is "fearers of God," or, "they that fear the
Lord." And because the fear of God is a great part of true godliness,
hence true godliness in general, is very commonly called by the name of
the fear of God; as everyone knows, that knows anything of the Bible."

A TREATISE CONCERNING RELIGIOUS AFFECTIONS.

BY

JONATHAN EDWARDS

2011/10/20 11:31Profile
mama27

Re:

UntoBabes, this is so true - thanks for posting it! I don't understand why this topic is so often confused with legalism. Even some of my serious Christian friends didn't want to view the Simulcast because there was too much hellfire and brimstone preached in the past..... May God break through in the hearts of men....Praying fervently for the conference!!

2011/10/20 12:21Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Too many folks want to enjoy the pleasures of sin just a tad bit but since they want some fire insurance, they walk the aisle believing that saying the sinners prayer will prevent their descent into hell on judgement day. How ignorant they must be! Nowhere in all of scripture does God allow sin to go unrewarded. It may take some time but the chickens will come home to roost and there is payday. (Ever see what it looks like where chickens roost? It looks bad enough, stinks bad enough to make the most fastidious environmentalist say "eeeekkkk"!) So it is with the consequences of sin. Eeeekkkk! "Oh! God help me!" they cry...and they expect God to prevent a crop failure...

Fear is healthy. It prevents us from pursuing our own ignorant ways and look to Someone who has gone on before to show us the way. It is simply trusting in His guidance. That is all. And we are the greatest benefactor!

[EDITED for clarity.]

2011/10/20 12:37Profile
Sree

I believe that 'fear of God' is the fear of our actions (sins) hurting God who has loved me so much and reconciled with me by sending his one and only son to die for my Sins.

2011/10/20 13:43Profile
Pandarus

Queensland, Australia

Re:

As the host of a registered location in Australia, I'd just like to say I am very excited!

I don't know how many will show, but the room is just about ready and God's will, will be done.

Thankyou to brother Greg and all those involved for organising such an inspiring gathering of the faitful.

Here I sit Friday night, awaiting the first session - which is Saturday morning our time.

Only hours to go now :)

2011/10/21 6:26Profile
Jedibelove

Lagos, Nigeria

Eagerly waiting for this event. This is my first time I'll be participating. God just rekindle His love in my heart.

2011/10/21 9:42Profile
dietolive

Praise God for this!

My wife and children will be watching today. Thank you Brother for all your hard work and prayers.

Be well today,
Doug

2011/10/21 9:53Profile

Re: SermonIndex.net Simulcast Event

TODAY -

"We are blessed to have our speakers for this years event: Carter Conlon, Paul Washer, Keith Daniel, Al Whittinghill, Edgar Reich and David Ravenhill.

https://www.sermonindex.net/live "

BUMP _ PRAY

2011/10/21 11:22
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

More than ever before am I convinced of the deep need for revival...may the fear of the Lord permeate the kingdom of God!

2011/10/21 11:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy